GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread

+16
tim1_2
beerandsens
Ev
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
shabbs
Riprock
caissie_1
SeawaySensFan
M_Christopher
wprager
PKC
asq2
PTFlea
LeCaptain
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Now?

I'm waiting to see if those rumoured new jerseys come to fruition. The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 159628 The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 270956

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Now?

I'm waiting to see if those rumoured new jerseys come to fruition. The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 159628 The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 270956

They couldn't be serious...could they?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Pick up a practice or pre-season game-worn on for $50 at the SBP (they have those sales once or twice a year), then remove whatever number/name they have there and get a #65/KARLSSON. I'm sure the whole thing will cost you less than $100, and it'll be like one of those $300 jerseys.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I can get you guys Karlsson jerseys in a week if you want, just don't ask for genuine The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 159628

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:I can get you guys Karlsson jerseys in a week if you want, just don't ask for genuine The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 159628

Fakes?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
marakh wrote:I can get you guys Karlsson jerseys in a week if you want, just don't ask for genuine The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 159628

Fakes?

yep, but I have a fake one and a genuine, I don't see the difference.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:

I was kidding, you were serious?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
marakh wrote:

I was kidding, you were serious?

Kinda, but I don't wanna talk about that here, it's dangerous The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 159628 The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 270956

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

I got lazy and just got my swedish jersey done up with Karlsson 65.

Don't have the cash to get another sens jersey...although I could just atler my Daigle jersey

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'll wait for the new season to get a Karlsson jersey I think.
I need a genuine for him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The emergence of this kid is spectacular to watch. I don't think we could talk about this enough here. This kid is blossoming into a star in front of our eyes - perhaps more important, he's logging 20+ minutes a night and looking awesome doing it.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:The emergence of this kid is spectacular to watch. I don't think we could talk about this enough here. This kid is blossoming into a star in front of our eyes - perhaps more important, he's logging 20+ minutes a night and looking awesome doing it.

That's been obvious to me for months now. More minutes = better play. Same goes for Campoli.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:The emergence of this kid is spectacular to watch. I don't think we could talk about this enough here. This kid is blossoming into a star in front of our eyes - perhaps more important, he's logging 20+ minutes a night and looking awesome doing it.

That's been obvious to me for months now. More minutes = better play. Same goes for Campoli.

Yeah, but you have to be able to handle the minutes. Karlsson has looked so calm and collected, his outlets are amazing, his control on the PP is amazing, his defense is getting there. Campoli could use more time and a steady role for sure, I agree, but what Karlsson has done is raw talent and hockey IQ. It's crazy to watch. The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 805406

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Yeah, but you have to be able to handle the minutes. Karlsson has looked so calm and collected, his outlets are amazing, his control on the PP is amazing, his defense is getting there. Campoli could use more time and a steady role for sure, I agree, but what Karlsson has done is raw talent and hockey IQ. It's crazy to watch. The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 805406

Karlsson is the better player, obviously. Consider this, the same people who brought you Erik Karlsson scouted Campoli for years before finally dealing a 1st rounder to get him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Karlsson is the better player, obviously. Consider this, the same people who brought you Erik Karlsson scouted Campoli for years before finally dealing a 1st rounder to get him.

They also scouted Mike Commodore. Enough said? The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 159628

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

They also scouted Mike Commodore. Enough said? The Erik "Kid" Karlsson appreciation thread - Page 2 159628

People were whining for more grit at the time and he happened to be our best defenseman when we had him. If not for his outrageous salary demands, he might still be a Senator.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
People were whining for more grit at the time and he happened to be our best defenseman when we had him. If not for his outrageous salary demands, he might still be a Senator.

Out best D-man? He blew IMO. Just was slow and crappy. Just my opinion, but Commodore never fit in here, so slow, so beatable to the outside, so not what I thought he was gonna be.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Out best D-man? He blew IMO. Just was slow and crappy. Just my opinion, but Commodore never fit in here, so slow, so beatable to the outside, so not what I thought he was gonna be.

I thought you said "Enough said". Now read what you wrote and tell me how you compare Commodore to Campoli.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum