GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heatley vs. Michalek, Cheechoo and Kovalev Stats tracking

+9
PTFlea
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
Urkie
spader
Hoags
SensFan71
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

I love it too.

That's why I think we should just completely ignore whatever happens in SJ.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

asq2 wrote:I love it too.

That's why I think we should just completely ignore whatever happens in SJ.

But it will be so much fun if Heatley is stuck on 45 (or 37) goals with 2-3 games left in the season, as he skates into the offensive zone with his stick in the air, completely ignoring what else might be going on. "Oh that's just Dany being Dany" we'll all say as we chuckle quietly to ourselves. Will I smile a little if he misses 50? You betcha. Will I feel sorry for the Sharks as they are eliminated yet-again in the first round, with Heatley being a no-show? Absolutely! But if he scores 60 goals and leads them past the first couple of playoff rounds I'm not going to really be upset. Maybe that'll be just the motivation the team needs to try and catch up to him in the Finals. Now *that* would be fun.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Updated the first page stats comparison.

MKC in 10 games - 10 goals, 4 Assists, 1 Game winner, -7

Heatley in 13 games - 8 goals, 7 Assists, 2 Game winners, -2

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

most of that minus is Kovalev I believe, he was -4 I believe last time I checked.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Updated after 43 games.

Highlights: Heatley 24 goals 22 assists 5 Game winners

-----------MKC----30 goals 30 assists 5 game winners

On an even happier note Heatley's goal scoring pace has dipped below 50 and he's now on pace for 45. Here's hoping it dips below 40. Heatley vs. Michalek, Cheechoo and Kovalev Stats tracking - Page 4 85287

- Unknown Author

Here's hoping his head dips below the water level in a toilet bowl and someone flushes it.

Even better if that toilet bowl was the same one used in Trainspotting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum