GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal?

+9
Tuk Tuk
asq2
PKC
SensFan71
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Nope, Theo is the starter.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Nope, Theo is the starter.

does that mean Theo has outplayed Varlamov in the pre season or is Theo just given the start because of his contract? Boston will crack him though, hopefully Ryder is good for a couple goals.

Washington looks pretty good...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Washington looks pretty good...

Ovie just scored, he has 2 points tonight.

yuppers, backstrom has 2 helpers.

just me or is Gil, Latendress and O'Bryne not very good?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:just me or is Gil, Latendress and O'Bryne not very good?

Gill was only as good as his defense partner in pittsburgh last year, his defense partner made him look way better than he is.

Gil and Mara are AWFUL.

Habs are in a lot of trouble. There are going to be better forwards then Orr setting up his linemates.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Either Plekanec and Kostitsyn have career years or I'm gonna have fun wiht my Habs fans friends this year UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 5 263560

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Habs are in a lot of trouble. There are going to be better forwards then Orr setting up his linemates.

Like Ottawa's 3 scoring lines we will be rolling out against them. UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 5 Icon_smile

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

THis is the kind of game where KOvalev would have taken the puck and taken over the game. You screwed up, Gainey.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I predict 50 points for Shannon this year. UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 5 590293

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:THis is the kind of game where KOvalev would have taken the puck and taken over the game. You screwed up, Gainey.

I hope Kovalev proves that on every shift he takes against the Habs (other teams too please)

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Moen scores, 2-1 Habs....best pickup Montreal made.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I can't believe "experts" are puting Tampa and Florida below these teams. Weiss and BOoth are probably licking their lips if they are watching this.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:I can't believe "experts" are puting Tampa and Florida below these teams. Weiss and BOoth are probably licking their lips if they are watching this.

got Weiss in my hockey pool, so am hoping he lights it up.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Florida have the chemistry, they skate everywhere. One of the best transition game in the EAst. If they faced that kind of D (MTL and TOR tonight), Weiss and Booth could get 70 pts his year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum