GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal?

+9
Tuk Tuk
asq2
PKC
SensFan71
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

According to TSN.ca, Sergei Kostitsyn upon hearing of his demotion to the AHL, has refused to report. What's more is he has also requested to be traded. The Montreal Gazette further speculates of talk of him going to play in the KHL.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=293177

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? 691713

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? 691713

First Kovalev, now Kostitsyn! What is this formerly proud franchise coming to?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, he's not reporting. It's 99% confirmed at this point. What a tool. Facepalm Who does this nerd think he is?

:$: Burning Car

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? 691713
RIOT!!!!

Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:

It all started with the "pick anybody BUT the french guy" policy that saw Denis Savard (Doug Wickenheiser) and Mark Napier (Mike Bossy) become the property of other teams.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michel Bossy is a francophone. Not sure about Mark Napier.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Burning Car

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Michel Bossy is a francophone. Not sure about Mark Napier.

Sorry I typed kinda backwards. You get the point.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

the joke of the league, oh wait, they really aren't as bad as the Islanders yet, are they?

Never seen the big deal about this guy and apparently neither does anyone with a brain in MTL. Good for them, get rid of this chump.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Never seen the big deal about this guy and apparently neither does anyone with a brain in MTL. Good for them, get rid of this chump.

What does his brother think of him?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PKC wrote:
N4L wrote:Never seen the big deal about this guy and apparently neither does anyone with a brain in MTL. Good for them, get rid of this chump.

Well, his brother should be happy he's still employed following this Summer's purge. If he gets his knickers in a not because his kid brother was demoted then it'll be his turn soon after. Both brothers should have been spending more time honing their skill instead of partying.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
PKC wrote:

Well, his brother should be happy he's still employed following this Summer's purge. If he gets his knickers in a not because his kid brother was demoted then it'll be his turn soon after. Both brothers should have been spending more time honing their skill instead of partying.

less time play Mob Wars as well, not the facebook version however. UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? 668437

Last edited by SensFan71 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Michel Bossy is a francophone. Not sure about Mark Napier.

Sorry I typed kinda backwards. You get the point.

Well, yeah, they picked the wrong guy, sure, but not for the reasons you were stating. You kind of went against your point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum