GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal?

+9
Tuk Tuk
asq2
PKC
SensFan71
shabbs
PTFlea
wprager
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

bad giveaway by gill

N4L wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:Seriously. Not a good start... still early, I guess.

It's been REALLY bad so far.

yep...not sure I expect it to get a whole lot better, but it is still early. Other teams need time to gel too, so I'm not putting too much credence into the theory that MTL will magically pick it up... They just aren't a good team.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Man, both team's defense are awful. Our forwards are gonna have some fun this year on the PP.

N4L wrote:Leafs already have the worst PK in the league.

UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 4 668437

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Sign me for Campoli and Karlsson with 40+ pts this year.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i will say this though Gionta looks good

Im watching this game and basically licking my lips. Toronto's D looks awful and MTL's is even worse. Komiserek takes a penalty already and they score right away. That will be a common theme all year.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Kovalev will eat these teams alive if he shows up to play.

"out we go with a great pass" UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 4 78253 the pass was like 10 inches in front of him!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

CCgotITcovered wrote:"out we go with a great pass" UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 4 78253 the pass was like 10 inches in front of him!

which team was that for? Is it Toronto homerism? Wait until they see Karlsson pass the puck up the ice, that kid has skillz.

SensFan71 wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:"out we go with a great pass" UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 4 78253 the pass was like 10 inches in front of him!

which team was that for? Is it Toronto homerism? Wait until they see Karlsson pass the puck up the ice, that kid has skillz.

They were talking about Kaberle---they started it with "sometimes the best trade you make is the one you...don't make UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 4 78253

Kaberle is good but it was just some of that homerism

As poor as Toronto was in their own zone, they had NOTHING on MTL there. It's early obviously but that does not look good for Montreal.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

CCgotITcovered wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

They were talking about Kaberle---they started it with "sometimes the best trade you make is the one you...don't make UPDATE Sergei Kostitsyn suspended again by Habs; done in Montreal? - Page 4 78253

Kaberle is good but it was just some of that homerism

god that Dung makes me sick, toronto sucks CBC/TSN, get over it, they will always suck, Burke or not.

Thoedore has looked solid for Washington incase anyone cares.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Thoedore has looked solid for Washington incase anyone cares.

I figured Varlamov would be getting the start.

Nope, Theo is the starter.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Nope, Theo is the starter.

does that mean Theo has outplayed Varlamov in the pre season or is Theo just given the start because of his contract? Boston will crack him though, hopefully Ryder is good for a couple goals.

Washington looks pretty good...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum