GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy

+7
asq2
PTFlea
Tuk Tuk
SensFan71
wprager
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Halak gets his 2nd start in a row tonight... one he certainly earned. Price is gonna have to fight for that top spot.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Isn't that what got Carbonneau fired? UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 62136

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So much for that new starting goalie site -- they had Price listed earlier. And Elliott in the Sens game.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Isn't that what got Carbonneau fired? UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 62136

you are right sir, bet he feels pretty silly now eh? UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 489887

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Isn't that what got Carbonneau fired? UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 62136

you are right sir, bet he feels pretty silly now eh? UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 489887

Indeed.

UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 340x10

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The firing of Caronneau should have got Gainey fired.

Laughing3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:

Maybe Rejean Houle wasn't such a bad GM after all. "In Bob we Trust" has become "With Bob we Rust".

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Indeed.

UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 340x10

he he he I love that footage, the Habs are such a circus right, especially now I read over on TSN the reason the younger Kostitsyn is gone is because he had a fight with one of the smurfs, Gomez.

Good, the better goaltender is finally starting to get some starts... what a concept.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

But ... but ... but what about my pool team?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:But ... but ... but what about my pool team?

sucks for you picking Price, he's a bum UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 62136

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nice, very nice. UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 555492

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 270956

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 441415 UPDATE: Halak's starts for the Habs; the Allan Walsh Controversy 932508

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

You have chosen... not so wisely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum