GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich

+17
LethalLehner
Vandelay
strachattack
Amnesia021
asq2
shabbs
bluewhiteandgolf
M_Christopher
jamvan
SensGirl11
Sens19
caissie_1
PTFlea
Phoenix30
beedub
SeawaySensFan
Hockeyhero22000
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

46Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Where is all this cap space coming from in Vancouver? Before these deals they had $2.66 in space.

I'm wondering if they are going to push for Heatley, and Erhoff and Schneider are to replace an outgoing guy like Bieksa?

Bieksa, Burrows and Hodgson ought to do the trick. FingersCrossed

Also, I guess this means we'll have another Sundin saga. Where they get cash for him is beyond me.

47Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

They just signed Schneider today or recently?

48Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

im not sure i am not that good at reading french and rds.ca is the only place i had seen it

49Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Just now. I got an alert from tsn.ca

50Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Monkhouse...I guess you don't need that depth D-man from me in the sim eh? :^^^^:

51Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:56 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Holy crap, this is getting ridiculous! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! :****:

52Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

scratch that it is now on tsn.ca and yes he did just sign today or it was announced today

53Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:56 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

VAN put themselves 2 million over the cap with this deal. SJS is now 4 million under, with a lot of roster left to fill.

54Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens19 wrote:What are the chances we get Setoguchi back in a deal from SJ?

Dammit...now I really have to go, but I was thinking Seto or Pavelski in the shower.

Ahhhhh!

55Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

hemlock wrote:Monkhouse...I guess you don't need that depth D-man from me in the sim eh? :^^^^:

Ahhhhh! Wow eh, maybe this trading should have waited...I hope this doesn't mess anything up for anyone...

56Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:57 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

You do realize that SJ may be clearing cap space to acquire another player, and Vancouver may be stockpiling defencemen to run at another player. Heatley doesn't have to be the object here. There are a lot of other players I'd be taking a run at first, given the bullsh!t that has gone on all summer long

57Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:58 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:

Dammit...now I really have to go, but I was thinking Seto or Pavelski in the shower.

Ahhhhh!

You were in the shower thinking of Seto or Pavelski?

or

You were thinking of Seto or Pavelski in the shower?

Slight difference. Laughing3

58Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:59 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:
hemlock wrote:Monkhouse...I guess you don't need that depth D-man from me in the sim eh? :^^^^:

Ahhhhh! Wow eh, maybe this trading should have waited...I hope this doesn't mess anything up for anyone...

You know what messes me up? That I might have to take J. Allison on my team. Sheesh

59Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:59 pm

beedub wrote:You do realize that SJ may be clearing cap space to acquire another player, and Vancouver may be stockpiling defencemen to run at another player. Heatley doesn't have to be the object here. There are a lot of other players I'd be taking a run at first, given the bullsh!t that has gone on all summer long

It's Heatley dammit!

Don't pinch a loaf on our picnic please.

60Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:59 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And they signed Schneider.

61Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Ahhhhh!

or

i was thinking the same thing except i wasnt going to say anything

62Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 pm

SensGirl11 wrote:

jamvan hasn't made any moves, at least announced anyway. Monkhouse will have to get under the cap now though. If Heatley moves though before Sept 1.....DOMINOS.

63Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 4 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Ahhhhh!

or

good point there hemlock.

I can't imagine why he'd be thinking of Setogouchi or Pavelski while showering Sarcasm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum