GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich

+17
LethalLehner
Vandelay
strachattack
Amnesia021
asq2
shabbs
bluewhiteandgolf
M_Christopher
jamvan
SensGirl11
Sens19
caissie_1
PTFlea
Phoenix30
beedub
SeawaySensFan
Hockeyhero22000
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

31Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

caissie_1

Veteran
Veteran

I dont think they would part ways with Setoguchi but that would be awsome!

32Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

beedub wrote:You know what I find amusing. HB has nothing on this yet. I guess Ek's not as connected to the league as he likes to think

This is an actual "domino" deal too!

What a tool. Razz

33Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:This kind of sucks for Jamvan's sim league...not much of a return. Maybe we shouldn't have started to put the trades through until the 1st as we were originally supposed to do..

No worries, it makes no difference.

34Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
beedub wrote:You know what I find amusing. HB has nothing on this yet. I guess Ek's not as connected to the league as he likes to think

This is an actual "domino" deal too!

What a tool. Razz

MORE TO COME..LMFAO!

35Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

caissie_1 wrote:I dont think they would part ways with Setoguchi but that would be awsome!

I know its wishful dreaming and I'm getting wayy ahead of myself, but if he's part if the deal this will def be worth the long summer wait

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

36Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 pm

bluewhiteandgolf

bluewhiteandgolf
Prospect
Prospect

jamvan wrote:
Kevin Bieksa $3,750,000
Willie Mitchell $3,500,000
Sami Salo $3,500,000
Alexander Edler $3,250,000
* Christian Ehrhoff $3,100,000
Shane O'Brien $1,600,000
* Brad Lukowich $1,566,666
Aaron Rome $525,000
Lawrence Nycholat $500,000

add Matthieu Schneider (RDS.ca)

37Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

From Dregger's twitter: Sharks trade with the Canucks frees up $$, but i'm told talks on Heatley have gone cold

38Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens19 wrote:
caissie_1 wrote:I dont think they would part ways with Setoguchi but that would be awsome!

I know its wishful dreaming and I'm getting wayy ahead of myself, but if he's part if the deal this will def be worth the long summer wait

You know what. Wilson has moved heaven and earth just for CAP space. He won't be nickel-and-diming now.

I'd expect a spicy meatball of a trade. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

39Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens19 wrote:From Dregger's twitter: Sharks trade with the Canucks frees up $$, but i'm told talks on Heatley have gone cold

I think Dreger is confusing the Heatley talks with the roast beef at the 1.99 buffet of the strip joint he's twittering from.

40Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:48 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Schneider just signed in Vancover...go figure...now loaded did in Vancover

41Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Now they need to move some d because they have way to many guys

42Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:50 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Now they need to move some d because they have way to many guys

Do you suppose the Nucks have entered the Smeat-stakes?

43Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:51 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

WTF is Vancouver doing?

44Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

good question jamvan they have 8 nhl ready forwards plus they have Rome adn Nycolat waiting

45Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Sens19 wrote:From Dregger's twitter: Sharks trade with the Canucks frees up $$, but i'm told talks on Heatley have gone cold

I think Dreger is confusing the Heatley talks with the roast beef at the 1.99 buffet of the strip joint he's twittering from.

:^^^^: He better be

46Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Where is all this cap space coming from in Vancouver? Before these deals they had $2.66 in space.

I'm wondering if they are going to push for Heatley, and Erhoff and Schneider are to replace an outgoing guy like Bieksa?

Bieksa, Burrows and Hodgson ought to do the trick. FingersCrossed

Also, I guess this means we'll have another Sundin saga. Where they get cash for him is beyond me.

47Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

They just signed Schneider today or recently?

48Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 3 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

im not sure i am not that good at reading french and rds.ca is the only place i had seen it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum