GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich

+17
LethalLehner
Vandelay
strachattack
Amnesia021
asq2
shabbs
bluewhiteandgolf
M_Christopher
jamvan
SensGirl11
Sens19
caissie_1
PTFlea
Phoenix30
beedub
SeawaySensFan
Hockeyhero22000
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

106Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Vandelay

Sophomore
Sophomore

Damn it...just got home and read through every page hoping to see a Heatley trade by the end.  Of course, no such luck.  If no trade goes down in the next week or so with SJS, maybe Heatley realizes they really don't want him that bad and accepts a deal to Oil country....

107Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Sharks are going to need to dump a LOT more if they want to acquire Heatley... I don't see it happening.

108Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I didn't realize it was official in Vancouver - they've signed Schneider as well?

So they have 89 D-men?

Tell me you all don't think it's a Vancouver/Ottawa trade going down.

109Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Both teams are over in cap space so I doubt it!

110Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Kevin Bieksa
Sami Salo
Willie Mitchell
Alexander Edler
Christian Ehrhoff
Shane O'Brien
Brad Lukowich
Matt Schneider

Goodness gracious, you can't keep this many NHL D-man on one team.

Trade coming!

111Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:43 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

No, I honestly think it's not.

VAN's looking at someone, but I doubt it's Heatley.

SanJose had to make a move to be responsible cap wise. If SJ is in play for Heatley, likely Marleau + would be coming back. But again, everyone is pretty presumptuous to assume this is all for Heatley.

112Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:44 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

^ Holy crap!! That's a lot of D and good D at that.

113Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:45 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Kevin Bieksa
Sami Salo
Willie Mitchell
Alexander Edler
Christian Ehrhoff
Shane O'Brien
Brad Lukowich
Matt Schneider

Trade coming!

Perhaps, but does Ottawa need anymore D ? Not really, although I like either Bieksa or Edler.

114Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:45 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sami Salo
Willie Mitchell
Alexander Edler
Christian Ehrhoff
Shane O'Brien
Brad Lukowich
Matt Schneider

Trade coming!

Unless you're a Genius.

Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Burkepope1

115Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I guess Lukowich could be gassed to the minors, but still...that's 7 NHL caliber D-men. All making over a million.

116Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BTW, this is just one more step for the Canucks in winning the NW.

117Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

...waiting for the other shoe to drop... Ahhhhh!

118Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:53 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

hemlock wrote:
Amnesia021 wrote:With all these new Dmen, do you think maybe the canucks are setting up a heatley & leclaire for Luongo trade? Sarcasm FingersCrossed

And that does what for our offense? Personally, I don't want Luongo. I think we are set with Elliott and Leclaire until a guy like Lehner can take over.

It's tough to say something like "I don't want Luongo" but I get your drift for sure. I agree. I would love to have him, but at the expense of what?

119Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sami Salo
Willie Mitchell
Alexander Edler
Christian Ehrhoff
Shane O'Brien
Brad Lukowich
Matt Schneider

Trade coming!
Agreed... but not with us.

120Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Sami Salo
Willie Mitchell
Alexander Edler
Christian Ehrhoff
Shane O'Brien
Brad Lukowich
Matt Schneider

Trade coming!

Do i get this trade in SIM... I would image no... Razz DancingBanana

121Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

SensGirl11 wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Amnesia021 wrote:With all these new Dmen, do you think maybe the canucks are setting up a heatley & leclaire for Luongo trade? Sarcasm FingersCrossed

And that does what for our offense? Personally, I don't want Luongo. I think we are set with Elliott and Leclaire until a guy like Lehner can take over.

It's tough to say something like "I don't want Luongo" but I get your drift for sure. I agree. I would love to have him, but at the expense of what?

I think with a trade like that we'd have about 4 mil in cap space to sign 1-2 forwards

122Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:...waiting for the other shoe to drop... Ahhhhh!

You don't make a deal like this without having something lined-up.

123Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich - Page 8 Empty Re: Canucks acquire Ernhoff and Lukowich Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:26 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:...waiting for the other shoe to drop... Ahhhhh!

You don't make a deal like this without having something lined-up.

Think Heatley may head to Vancouver?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum