GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens

+7
LethalLehner
Sens19
SensGirl11
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
SensFan71
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Acrobat wrote:
hemlock wrote:I especially like the term "splattery". I'm adding it to my arsenal.

Did you use that word on purpose?

Actually no. I wouldn't even have noticed, had you not pointed it out.

32Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
hemlock wrote:I especially like the term "splattery". I'm adding it to my arsenal.

Did you use that word on purpose?

Actually no. I wouldn't even have noticed, had you not pointed it out.

Then it's innate - your natural sense of irony, I'd assume.

Well done.

33Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:46 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:so i'll entertain the rumour for a second... what is it the rangers need appart from a new GM? defence? offence?

Peter Regin? Jarkko Ruutu? Cody Bass (in addition), Ilya Zubov, Donovan?.

Needless to say, I don't see this happening.

34Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 3 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Flo The Action wrote:so i'll entertain the rumour for a second... what is it the rangers need appart from a new GM? defence? offence?

2 or 3 garbage contracts traded away, somehow, some way. I'm looking right at you Redden.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum