GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens

+7
LethalLehner
Sens19
SensGirl11
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
SensFan71
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:20 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

okay first off the source is Ek, so don't count on it happening, it's only an E2. (whatever that is)

I just more or less posted this to see if this is actually a guy that as a Sens fan, should I be getting excited about or is it just blah? I really know nothing of this guy except that his name was mentioned as a possible piece in the Heatley deal with Rangers.

2Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Coming to the Sens for what?

3Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:23 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:Coming to the Sens for what?

no word of the other pieces involved in the trade, just McDonagh could be traded to the Sens as an E2.

4Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The E2 rating means Ek was sitting on the can, had a big splattery fart/crap since he had spicy bean and beef burrito's for lunch and came up with the idea as he was scraping the remnants off the sides of the toilet bowl...

That, my friends, is the E2 classification.

5Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:28 pm

shabbs wrote:The E2 rating means Ek was sitting on the can, had a big splattery fart/crap since he had spicy bean and beef burrito's for lunch and came up with the idea as he was scraping the remnants off the sides of the toilet bowl...

It's.....just so godamn graphic. Puking2

6Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:40 pm

In that case, I am so glad it wasn't an E1! Ahhhhh!

7Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:10 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:The E2 rating means Ek was sitting on the can, had a big splattery fart/crap since he had spicy bean and beef burrito's for lunch and came up with the idea as he was scraping the remnants off the sides of the toilet bowl...

very colourful, but hey, some brilliant minds have probably come up with some genius things while on the crapper, however, since we know Ek is not one of those brilliant minds, this rumour is just a rumour and could be possibly less than a rumour.

8Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

McDonaugh is passed around more than herpes

9Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:56 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Tuk Tuk wrote:McDonaugh is passed around more than herpes

Maybe but he does have talent!!! He's been giving them herpes for a reason... There's some takers lol!

10Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:57 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

:^^^: Oh man! Now that's freaking hilarious!

11Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

I heard a lot of explanations for Eklund's E.. classifications but this has to top them all Laughing3

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

12Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow Shabbs you are bringing back nightmares from my encounter with chili last night. Laughing3

13Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:01 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Who the heck is this guy, I can't find him on capgeek or anything. Is his name spelled correctly here?

McDonagh...

14Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm

I especially like the term "splattery". I'm adding it to my arsenal.

15Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Who the heck is this guy, I can't find him on capgeek or anything. Is his name spelled correctly here?

McDonagh...

couldn't find him there either, but found his player page on TSN
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=6209&hubname=nhl-rangers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum