GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens

+7
LethalLehner
Sens19
SensGirl11
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
shabbs
SensFan71
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:01 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Who the heck is this guy, I can't find him on capgeek or anything. Is his name spelled correctly here?

McDonagh...

17Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:02 pm

I especially like the term "splattery". I'm adding it to my arsenal.

18Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Who the heck is this guy, I can't find him on capgeek or anything. Is his name spelled correctly here?

McDonagh...

couldn't find him there either, but found his player page on TSN
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=6209&hubname=nhl-rangers

19Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:24 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:Who the heck is this guy, I can't find him on capgeek or anything. Is his name spelled correctly here?

McDonagh...
He's a prospect for the Rangers...

I'm assuming this is Ryan McDonagh we're talking about...

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/ryan_mcdonagh

20Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

ElliottRules wrote:Wow Shabbs you are bringing back nightmares from my encounter with chili last night. Laughing3
HA HA!

Chili is part of the E1 rating... along with a Dirty Sanchez I think...

Wink

Too much?

21Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We all better hope he's not coming here, because that would mean Heatley to the Rangers for...well him and Dubinsky and perhaps another piece.

And we might be better of with the proven 50/50 man.

22Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:56 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:We all better hope he's not coming here, because that would mean Heatley to the Rangers for...well him and Dubinsky and perhaps another piece.

And we might be better of with the proven 50/50 man.

well Ek is saying this deal with the Rangers would just be McDonagh coming to the Sens, nothing about Heatley.

23Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah...it would be for Heatley. McDonut is a top prospect for the Rangers.

Unless magically...oh wait, it's Sather...maybe it could be for a potpourri of rubbish.

24Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:

McDonagh...
He's a prospect for the Rangers...

I'm assuming this is Ryan McDonagh we're talking about...

[url=http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/ryan_mcdonagh
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/ryan_mcdonagh[/quote[/url]]

Hmmmm, very interesting. Sounds like he's going to be quite the D-Man if all works out. :___:

25Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:11 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It's odd that he isn't in their top 15 prospects though...I wonder what that means. Are all of the other 15 that good?

26Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We probably don't even need to hear about E2 rumours. Wait till they are at least E3.

27Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:It's odd that he isn't in their top 15 prospects though...I wonder what that means. Are all of the other 15 that good?

He was just traded in the Gomez trade, so they havent been able to rank him yet.

Cowen isnt in our top 15 either.

28Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so i'll entertain the rumour for a second... what is it the rangers need appart from a new GM? defence? offence?

29Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:I especially like the term "splattery". I'm adding it to my arsenal.

Did you use that word on purpose?

30Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:09 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Acrobat wrote:
hemlock wrote:I especially like the term "splattery". I'm adding it to my arsenal.

Hilariass

31Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Acrobat wrote:

Actually no. I wouldn't even have noticed, had you not pointed it out.

32Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
Acrobat wrote:

Actually no. I wouldn't even have noticed, had you not pointed it out.

Then it's innate - your natural sense of irony, I'd assume.

Well done.

33Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour Only - McDonagh to the Sens Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:so i'll entertain the rumour for a second... what is it the rangers need appart from a new GM? defence? offence?

Peter Regin? Jarkko Ruutu? Cody Bass (in addition), Ilya Zubov, Donovan?.

Needless to say, I don't see this happening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum