GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leafs Interested in Wade Redden

+4
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
dennycrane
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Leafs Interested in Wade Redden - Page 4 Empty Re: Leafs Interested in Wade Redden Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:40 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Mojo wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
Mojo wrote:I don't buy this for a second. While I do think Burke is overrated (ie. he is not the Gm god of hockey), he is still a smart hockey man and there is no way he would consider taking on Redden's contract.

this talk has been floating around for awhile, the Schaefer one is new for me anyway, so it sounds like yeah he is going to do it, and if he does, Grade A moron, he might as well dig up Alexandre Daigle and Vaclav Varada while he is at it.

Really??? This is the first I have heard any GM showing the slightest bit of interest in picking up Redden, let alone Burke specifically. Even if this rumour has been floating around, I still think it's crap or Burke is an absolute moron.

for the leafs sake, it better be utter crap, otherwise, Burke brings moronic to a whole new level.

47Leafs Interested in Wade Redden - Page 4 Empty Re: Leafs Interested in Wade Redden Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:56 am

I see no problem with this at all. In fact it is AWESOME. I think he should grab Gomez in the same deal. This is a SMART move Burkie you are a genius. I think you are the best *strokes ego* the absolute best. Peter McGuire was right.

Please let this be true. Not only could we punish him 6 times a year for not waiving his NTC but we get a cap crippled Leafs team for years to come!!!

48Leafs Interested in Wade Redden - Page 4 Empty Re: Leafs Interested in Wade Redden Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:57 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:I see no problem with this at all. In fact it is AWESOME. I think he should grab Gomez in the same deal. This is a SMART move Burkie you are a genius. I think you are the best *strokes ego* the absolute best. Peter McGuire was right.

Please let this be true. Not only could we punish him 6 times a year for not waiving his NTC but we get a cap crippled Leafs team for years to come!!!

that would be pretty damn sweet eh, let Winchester line him up going into the corner, or maybe we can get Spezza to drop the gloves with him he he. Ahhhhh!

49Leafs Interested in Wade Redden - Page 4 Empty Re: Leafs Interested in Wade Redden Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:02 am

Latest, Latest laugher (only because it is unrealistic) spEklund has Heatley going to the Bruins, yeah right... this is just one of the sillier things I have heard.

50Leafs Interested in Wade Redden - Page 4 Empty Re: Leafs Interested in Wade Redden Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:04 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

MurderOnIce wrote:Latest, Latest laugher (only because it is unrealistic) spEklund has Heatley going to the Bruins, yeah right... this is just one of the sillier things I have heard.

oh yeah, Murray for sure is going to deal interdivision with a GM that has taken so much from us already, mainly Chara, Ek, you are an A$$hat.

51Leafs Interested in Wade Redden - Page 4 Empty Re: Leafs Interested in Wade Redden Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MurderOnIce wrote:Latest, Latest laugher (only because it is unrealistic) spEklund has Heatley going to the Bruins, yeah right... this is just one of the sillier things I have heard.

So now I had to look and this is what I saw. Possibly the most brain-dead statement of this years draft speculation:

"Heatley would love to play for Chiarelli again."

52Leafs Interested in Wade Redden - Page 4 Empty Re: Leafs Interested in Wade Redden Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:10 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nah, there's lots more worse than that.

Think about it, they have a lot of scoring coming from undersized forwards, abd Heatley is yet another ex-Senator for Chiarelli to pluck. They'd obviously have to move some salary back, but I can see why they would do it. (I can also see reasons why they would not want to do it.)

53Leafs Interested in Wade Redden - Page 4 Empty Re: Leafs Interested in Wade Redden Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

So now I had to look and this is what I saw. Possibly the most brain-dead statement of this years draft speculation:

"Heatley would love to play for Chiarelli again."

Heatley only wants to play for himself, point blank.

54Leafs Interested in Wade Redden - Page 4 Empty Re: Leafs Interested in Wade Redden Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:50 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Krejci and Kessel for Heatley.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum