GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Empty Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:12 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

According to Dobber, the Wild have signed Dubie:

http://www.dobberhockey.com/component/content/article/24-rambling/2107-july-17-2009.html

No word on terms yet.

Looks like a clear signal to me that Harding will be traded sometime between now and his arbitration hearing (last week of July / first week of August). Who will make a pitch for him?

EDIT: Contract details:

$600,000 / 1 yr / 2-way

Dubie's signing a 2-way deal might mean that this isn't necessarily the end of Harding's time in MIN...

Last edited by rooneypoo on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Empty Re: Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:35 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

there are a few teams that need some goaltending still I am sure, you think Colorado would step up, but we shall see

3Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Empty Re: Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:According to Dobber, the Wild have signed Dubie:

http://www.dobberhockey.com/component/content/article/24-rambling/2107-july-17-2009.html

No word on terms yet.

Looks like a clear signal to me that Harding will be traded sometime between now and his arbitration hearing (last week of July / first week of August). Who will make a pitch for him?

I'd look for San Jose to make something happen for Harding. From my understanding, they aren't keen on going with Nabokov long term barring exceptional circumstances. And they have a lot of players making too much money that Minnesota could use, especially on the back end.

I could personally see an Ehrhoff for Harding straight up swap.

4Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Empty Re: Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:31 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:According to Dobber, the Wild have signed Dubie:

No word on terms yet.

I'd look for San Jose to make something happen for Harding. From my understanding, they aren't keen on going with Nabokov long term barring exceptional circumstances. And they have a lot of players making too much money that Minnesota could use, especially on the back end.

I could personally see an Ehrhoff for Harding straight up swap.

Thus freeing up a certain Burns for a trade... for a certain player named Heatley...?

Just free-styling, here. Smile

5Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Empty Re: Wild Sign Wade Dubielewicz Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:there are a few teams that need some goaltending still I am sure, you think Colorado would step up, but we shall see

COL just signed Anderson, and re-signed Budaj. Not sure there's a fit there anymore, although before you even say it, I agree, Harding is a better option than either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum