GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wade got hitched

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Wade got hitched Empty Wade got hitched Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:28 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.chrispluslynn.blogspot.com/2008/08/danicawadebeautiful.html

2Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:http://www.chrispluslynn.blogspot.com/2008/08/danicawadebeautiful.html

Oh no, not again. We've already had to endure those pictures a little while back. The horror. :face: affraid

3Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

sorry bout that.

4Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:37 pm

Number Twenty Nine wrote:http://www.chrispluslynn.blogspot.com/2008/08/danicawadebeautiful.html
wish him the best

5Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Number Twenty Nine wrote:sorry bout that.

No worries. I was just posting to pad my stats anyway 8)

6Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:35 pm

wprager wrote:

why? who are you trying to catch? 8)

7Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:43 pm

wprager wrote:

Oh no, not again. We've already had to endure those pictures a little while back. The horror. :face: affraid
i think you're letting you dislike of the player getting in the way of being happy for a great person. sure, he sucks at hockey now, but he's a good person none the less

8Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tukker wrote:
wprager wrote:

why? who are you trying to catch? 8)

Looks like no-one, any more. I started a new job two weeks ago and it's downtown. The commute pretty much kills any free time I may have had (what with four elementary-school-aged kids).

9Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tukker wrote:
i think you're letting you dislike of the player getting in the way of being happy for a great person. sure, he sucks at hockey now, but he's a good person none the less

Not really. I was never a big fan of Redden as a player, so I was never as upset at him as others for not playing as well as he could/should. If anything, I definitely was more upset at Muckler picking him over Chara.

I just thought those pictures were incredibly pretentious, but that's mostly my personal preference -- I want wedding pictures to be warm and joyous, not looking like a Perfume ad in a magazine.

10Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:04 pm

wprager wrote:
Tukker wrote:

Not really. I was never a big fan of Redden as a player, so I was never as upset at him as others for not playing as well as he could/should. If anything, I definitely was more upset at Muckler picking him over Chara.

I just thought those pictures were incredibly pretentious, but that's mostly my personal preference -- I want wedding pictures to be warm and joyous, not looking like a Perfume ad in a magazine.

oh, i thought you were angry because we were talking about wade

11Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:47 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I have nothing against Wade as a human being, and neither does any single other individual in the whole city. But the hate for Wade the hockey player some times creeps in to our emotions. But in this case, I agree with wprager, those pictures are weird. It looks like a Men's Health ad for Calvin Klein or something, not the warm type of wedding pictures people typically expect.

12Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:58 pm

PKC wrote:I have nothing against Wade as a human being, and neither does any single other individual in the whole city. But the hate for Wade the hockey player some times creeps in to our emotions. But in this case, I agree with wprager, those pictures are weird. It looks like a Men's Health ad for Calvin Klein or something, not the warm type of wedding pictures people typically expect.
maybe because his wife looks like a golddigger

13Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:07 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Good point. And her name is Danica, AND she looks like a douchebag because she looks like she's faking that smile all the time.

14Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:08 pm

PKC wrote:Good point. And her name is Danica, AND she looks like a douchebag because she looks like she's faking that smile all the time.
i wonder if she had anything to do with Reddens contract?

15Wade got hitched Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:09 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

You mean she got a little friendly friendly with Sather?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum