GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wade got hitched

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Wade got hitched - Page 2 Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:07 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

Good point. And her name is Danica, AND she looks like a douchebag because she looks like she's faking that smile all the time.

17Wade got hitched - Page 2 Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:08 pm

PKC wrote:Good point. And her name is Danica, AND she looks like a douchebag because she looks like she's faking that smile all the time.
i wonder if she had anything to do with Reddens contract?

18Wade got hitched - Page 2 Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:09 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

You mean she got a little friendly friendly with Sather?

19Wade got hitched - Page 2 Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:11 pm

PKC wrote:You mean she got a little friendly friendly with Sather?
affraid

i meant not accepting the 4 mil. i heard ottawa offered.

dirty dirty man Razz

20Wade got hitched - Page 2 Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:13 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

She's a slimy piece of work isn't she. But what am I saying, if she had even any remote influence on Redden not re-signing then a Thank You note is in order for saving us from more defensive 'gems'.

21Wade got hitched - Page 2 Empty Re: Wade got hitched Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 pm

PKC wrote:She's a slimy piece of work isn't she. But what am I saying, if she had even any remote influence on Redden not re-signing then a Thank You note is in order for saving us from more defensive 'gems'.
:lol!:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum