GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where?

+27
Tuk Tuk
Riprock
Havlat9
dennycrane
Sp00nz
Vandelay
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Sens4thecup
TheAvatar
Phoenix30
Hayden
jamvan
Acrobat
ddt
beerandsens
shield4life
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
PKC
Mojo
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
davetherave
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

How Will the Summer '09 Free Agent and Trade Market Be?

Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_lcap29%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 5 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_lcap27%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 4 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_lcap29%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 5 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_lcap215%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 8 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_lcap215%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 8 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_lcap211%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 6 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_lcap211%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 6 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_lcap27%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 4 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_lcap21%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 33 Vote_rcap2 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 35]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:You are using English to describe Mathematics. Now you're back in Dr. Poo's back yard.

Prags>there you go again. Fluffing.
Wink

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:You are using English to describe Mathematics. Now you're back in Dr. Poo's back yard.
It was a necessity.

Nice fluffing.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Look, you guys are both fluffing when you reply to my fluffs. You're re-fluffers.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Look, you guys are both fluffing when you reply to my fluffs. You're re-fluffers.
Ewwww... re-fluffing... make sure you wash in between fluffs...

Laughing3

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Look, you guys are both fluffing when you reply to my fluffs. You're re-fluffers.

Prager, to coin a phrase, fluffers in fluffy houses like you shouldn't throw fluff.
Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let he who has not fluffed post the first fluff...

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Let he who has not fluffed post the first fluff...

Or as Prager might say, "To post is human...but to fluff is divine"
:^^^^:

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

You guys are just ridiculous.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PKC wrote:You guys are just ridiculous.
Fluff you!

Wink

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

We now return to our regular programming...

BERTUZZI GETS FLAMES' MESSAGE
Vicki Hall, The Calgary Herald, July 31, 2000

Todd Bertuzzi didn’t need to read He’s Just Not That Into You to get the hint from the Calgary Flames.

No reason to watch the movie of the same name, either.

Over the last three months, his phone didn’t ring with the expected call from the 403 area code. The computer didn’t chime to announce a new e-mail from one Sutter, Darryl.

Message received in the Bertuzzi household.

“They never called me,” Bertuzzi said Thursday night from his home near Kitchener, Ont. “No calls from them whatsoever. So obviously, I’m out of their picture.”

The picture became clear in recent weeks as Sutter stocked his cupboard with a new group of younger, cheaper forwards such as Brandon Prust, Nigel Dawes and Frederik Sjostrom.

At the end of the season, Bertuzzi, 34, repeatedly told reporters how badly he wanted to return to Calgary. His daughter Jaden, 10, and son Tag, 8, loved their school and extracurricular activities. His wife Julie also felt at home.

But, in the end, those loving feelings turned out to be one-sided.

And one-way relationships never work.

“You know what, I’m too old to freaking throw stones anymore,” Bertuzzi said about the silence from the Flames.

“You know what? I had a great time there. You know what? The fans were awesome there. Everything about playing there was awesome.

“I would have loved to come back, but obviously I don’t fit into their plans anymore.”

Bertuzzi expects to land with an Eastern Conference team south of the border.
“I’m speaking to about three teams right now,” he said. “We’re just trying to figure things out.

“If the stars align here, I could end up somewhere where the travel is a lot easier. Hopefully we’ll get something done here in the next 48 hours.”

Could that be a reunion with Brian Burke and the Toronto Maple Leafs?

“I’ve heard the same thing,” he said of the rumour that just won’t go away. “I’ve got a lot of friends out here who are Leaf fans. They seem to have heard it too, but no.

“Not going to happen.”

Will he end up in Canada?

“No,” he said. “I think I’ve been in Canada enough now.”

Through 66 games, Bertuzzi potted 15 goals and 44 points, along with 74 penalty minutes. In six playoff appearances, he notched one goal and two points on a wonky knee.

The major knock came in his own end.

Through the regular season, Bertuzzi posted a minus-13. In the playoffs, that number jumped to plus-4.

“I feel really good now,” he said. “Obviously, I needed time off with my knee. My knee wasn’t very good in the end, unfortunately.

“But time has healed it. I’m training really hard and looking forward to getting back somewhere.”

Just not Calgary.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Would be a nice signing here. Just saying...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Fluff you!

Wink

Yeah, fluff off! :^^^^:

The quality of mercy isn't fluffed.
I droppeth as the gentle keystrokes from heaven upon the keyboard beneath.

Will, I'm sorry. I am deeply ashamed.

However, when the fluffing started I was 2 posts ahead of Shabbs, and now I am 23 behind. Shabbs is the real Fluff-master. I am just an apprentice in training.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Call me MR. Montafluffer...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Or MR. Montawhorefluffer...

HA HA!

Don't blow your load on all the fluffing... save some for the money****...

ok that is going too far...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

There's no such thing as going too far...

Wink

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Fluff you!

Wink

Yeah, fluff off! :^^^^:

The quality of mercy isn't fluffed.
I droppeth as the gentle keystrokes from heaven upon the keyboard beneath.

Will, I'm sorry. I am deeply ashamed.

However, when the fluffing started I was 2 posts ahead of Shabbs, and now I am 23 behind. Shabbs is the real Fluff-master. I am just an apprentice in training.

Prager, you CAN make things right. Just go back and delete all your fluff.

Wait a second...that would mean... :****:

OK. Here's a new signature for you.

Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've fluffed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my fluff. And I wish you my kind of fluffiness.
- Dicky Fluff

Fixed! Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Once you've fluffed... there's no taking it back... a fluff is a one-way action...

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum