GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where?

+27
Tuk Tuk
Riprock
Havlat9
dennycrane
Sp00nz
Vandelay
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Sens4thecup
TheAvatar
Phoenix30
Hayden
jamvan
Acrobat
ddt
beerandsens
shield4life
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
PKC
Mojo
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
davetherave
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

How Will the Summer '09 Free Agent and Trade Market Be?

Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_lcap29%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 5 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_lcap27%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 4 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_lcap29%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 5 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_lcap215%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 8 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_lcap215%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 8 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_lcap211%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 6 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_lcap211%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 6 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_lcap27%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 4 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_lcap21%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 35 Vote_rcap2 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 35]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I really liked what Robert Lang did last season. I'm surprised he hasn't signed a 1 year with someone looking for a good 2nd line center.

SpezDispenser wrote:I really liked what Robert Lang did last season. I'm surprised he hasn't signed a 1 year with someone looking for a good 2nd line center.

I wonder if his injury is fully healed. I remember is being pretty devastating. Wasn't it an Achilles injury?

SpezDispenser wrote:Now that Zherdev is a UFA, does that mean that Sather is interested? Sarcasm

Minny might want to scoop hit to play along side Havlat. They are reportedly looking for offense.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I really liked what Robert Lang did last season. I'm surprised he hasn't signed a 1 year with someone looking for a good 2nd line center.

It was kind of a career ending injury, so I guess nobody wants to take the risk.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:

I wonder if his injury is fully healed. I remember is being pretty devastating. Wasn't it an Achilles injury?

Yeah, I was wondering that as well. It was something like that, a tendon tear or something pretty serious. He was literally the glue that kept the Habs together a lot of the time though. You must be right, he must be still in question.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

His achilles tendon was sliced by a skate. A lot of analysts were saying that recovery from that kind of injury, especially for a player of his age, is not a guarantee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum