GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where?

+27
Tuk Tuk
Riprock
Havlat9
dennycrane
Sp00nz
Vandelay
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Sens4thecup
TheAvatar
Phoenix30
Hayden
jamvan
Acrobat
ddt
beerandsens
shield4life
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
PKC
Mojo
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
davetherave
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

How Will the Summer '09 Free Agent and Trade Market Be?

Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_lcap29%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 5 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_lcap27%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 4 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_lcap29%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 5 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_lcap215%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 8 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_lcap215%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 8 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_lcap211%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 6 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_lcap211%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 6 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_lcap27%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 4 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_lcap21%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 25 Vote_rcap2 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 35]

shield4life

Prospect
Prospect

Wings hoping to land Chad LaRose. Somewhere on the wikipedia it's written that he signed with the Wings but nothing official yet lol.

P.S. Don't be surprised if Wings are after Sundin.

http://www.redwingsonline.net

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Now I can't remember, but there are still some good players available.

There are tons of guys left.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Now I can't remember, but there are still some good players available.

There are tons of guys left.

that fit with what ottawa needs at the right price? we need a top 3 guy...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shield4life wrote:Wings hoping to land Chad LaRose. Somewhere on the wikipedia it's written that he signed with the Wings but nothing official yet lol.

P.S. Don't be surprised if Wings are after Sundin.

Nice, Larose would be great for Detroit.

Talking about Sundin...a little gold medal Olympic reunion?

Sundin to Ottawa along with Axelsson?

Crying Why not?

Why the heck not. Let's throw Alfie a bone here.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

Kovalev? Sarcasm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big 3 from MTL are left. If any of them want 2 years or left, I`d sign them illico presto.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle bunghole heatley. just got this on twitter. DarrenDregerIt doesnt look like Heatley is making a decision tonight. Unless that changes...Sens will be on the hook for $4 mil. posted on www.tsn.ca

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Kovalev? Sarcasm

NO WAY! i live in montreal and have seen and heard enough to know he's no fit.... oh wait you're being sarcastic...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:Big 3 from MTL are left. If any of them want 2 years or left, I`d sign them illico presto.

Me too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
NO WAY! i live in montreal and have seen and heard enough to know he's no fit.... oh wait you're being sarcastic...

Yeah...I know. I'm only being quasi sarcastic. I think he'd be cool here. Tanguay intrigues me BIG time. Same with Koivu. He can pass still.

Fine. Murray better call the deal off. It was only acceptable to save Melnyk the 4M. Now the game is on.

Murray: LA, we noticed you got shut out yesterday, fans are probably pretty upset.

Lombardi: That Heatley really screwed you over. What a prick !!!

Murray: You want him ?

Lombardi: Yes please !!!!!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

RobbyJ wrote:Fine. Murray better call the deal off. It was only acceptable to save Melnyk the 4M. Now the game is on.

Murray: LA, we noticed you got shut out yesterday, fans are probably pretty upset.

Lombardi: That Heatley really screwed you over. What a prick !!!

Murray: You want him ?

Lombardi: Yes please !!!!!

You could do well in the rumour section of a good Newspaper.

shield4life

shield4life
Prospect
Prospect

There's Kovalev still out there.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

man frack Kovy! seriously anyway i know this deal hasn't been reported much( i think) but right now KMovy has been offered 9 million over the next 2 years from montreal but L.A. is counter ofering something else(unknown) so there you have it for Kovy... personaly i'd rather sign tanguay although that guy is more a passer then a scorer. is anybody else having a few drinks tonight? after seing montreal score some big deals tonight(man it's all over the news here) i feel like nothing is being done for the sens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I want Tanguay, but I doubt Murray has the stones to pull it off at this point. I hope we can land someone good from a pending Heatley trade now that Murray has more time.

I think a team will cave under the pressure if you let them sizzle long enough.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:man frack Kovy! seriously anyway i know this deal hasn't been reported much( i think) but right now KMovy has been offered 9 million over the next 2 years from montreal but L.A. is counter ofering something else(unknown) so there you have it for Kovy... personaly i'd rather sign tanguay although that guy is more a passer then a scorer. is anybody else having a few drinks tonight? after seing montreal score some big deals tonight(man it's all over the news here) i feel like nothing is being done for the sens.

If you ask me, MTL has taken a step back in my books...

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

They just signed two really small guys and traded for another.

Cammalleri - Gomez - Gionta is talented, but miniscule. Many feel that wasn't the direction they should be targetting.

shield4life

shield4life
Prospect
Prospect

Added Cammy Gomez Gionta Gill Sopel

Don't have: Koivu Kovalev Komisarek

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum