GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where?

+27
Tuk Tuk
Riprock
Havlat9
dennycrane
Sp00nz
Vandelay
The Silfer Server
LeCaptain
Sens4thecup
TheAvatar
Phoenix30
Hayden
jamvan
Acrobat
ddt
beerandsens
shield4life
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
PKC
Mojo
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
davetherave
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

How Will the Summer '09 Free Agent and Trade Market Be?

Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_lcap29%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 5 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_lcap27%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 4 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_lcap29%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 5 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_lcap215%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 8 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_lcap215%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 8 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_lcap211%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 6 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_lcap211%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 11% [ 6 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_lcap27%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 4 ]
Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_lcap21%Silly Season 2009: Free Agents and Trades--Who Goes Where? - Page 14 Vote_rcap2 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 35]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:If Heatley waives to go to Edmonton, do we change the deal to include a goaltender ?

For sure, Auld can be had. But they would still realistically need a number one goalie. There's still some options for Edmonton. Once there's literally nowhere else to go, they'll get someone like Clemmenson.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:TSN is tracking all the signings in real time right here:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11850

Beautiful, thanks Dave.

SpezDispenser wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:I'm not a big Kuba guy, but he is way better than Roszival, way better.

I actually find them quite similar. Why do you say Kuba's way better?
Kuba turns the puck over in his own zone much less. Kuba's positioning is pretty good, where Roszival is out of position, that may have had something to do with his partner.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Washington got Knuble. Boo hoo hoo Sad

Knuble to Washington for 2 years at 2.8 per year

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

knuble signs with the caps so says ek

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

HowieMorenz wrote:is anyone watching a video anywhere? the nhl link is broken ... again ...

TSN.ca has a free agent tracker, self-refreshing, I believe.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

RobbyJ wrote:
I actually find them quite similar. Why do you say Kuba's way better?
Kuba turns the puck over in his own zone much less. Kuba's positioning is pretty good, where Roszival is out of position, that may have had something to do with his partner.[/quote]

I really think that had a lot to do with his partner. Unless he's fully lost it, he was amazing positionally for the Rangers prior to this year. I think you put him with Kuba (and he's right handed) and you've made a significant upgrade to the blue line. If we can get Dubinsky as well? Diddle...looks nice.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Geez, this is wild...I step away for lunch and look what happens... :^^^^:

D Steve Montador (x-BOS) to Buffalo
F Tomas Kopecky (x-DET) to Chicago
G Dwayne Roloson (x-EDM) to NY Islanders
D Matt Walker (x-CHI) to Tampa
G Ty Conklin (x-DET) to St Louis
F Marian Hossa (x-DET) to Chicago
G Craig Anderson (x-FLA) to Colorado
D Andy Greene re-signs with NJ
F David Booth re-signs with FLA

Ahhhhh!

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

Kubina to Atl for Armstrong +pick as per Hardcore Sports

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:Geez, this is wild...I step away for lunch and look what happens... :^^^^:

D Steve Montador (x-BOS) to Buffalo
F Tomas Kopecky (x-DET) to Chicago
G Dwayne Roloson (x-EDM) to NY Islanders
D Matt Walker (x-CHI) to Tampa
G Ty Conklin (x-DET) to St Louis
F Marian Hossa (x-DET) to Chicago
G Craig Anderson (x-FLA) to Colorado
D Andy Greene re-signs with NJ
F David Booth re-signs with FLA

Ahhhhh!

And Knuble as well. cool)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens4thecup wrote:Kubina to Atl for Armstrong +pick as per Hardcore Sports

They've been waiting all day to try to confirm that. It looks like it's bugging McKenzie. :^^^^:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ville Koistinen to the Panthers. Very nice addition.

Sens4thecup wrote:Kubina to Atl for Armstrong +pick as per Hardcore Sports

Azif lol! Burke has completely lost his mind!!!!

Ahhhhh!

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

I realize that Murray is in a bit of a bind but, I love to find out what their targets are???

Sens4thecup

Rookie
Rookie

rrrrr.......Love to Donkey punch Heatley right now.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Knuble adds some nasty to the Caps...should be great when they play the Flyers.

And Brashear is now a Ranger per TSN.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Heatley has yet to decide. Oilers are still very much in play. this is according to the live blog from dreger

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=283416

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum