GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Formal Petition to Melnyk...Carrie Underwood must attend all Sens games

+6
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
SensFan71
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha. I was waiting for someone to say that.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Formal Petition to Melnyk...Carrie Underwood must attend all Sens games - Page 4 Carrie-underwood-good

Formal Petition to Melnyk...Carrie Underwood must attend all Sens games - Page 4 Sexy_carrie_underwood

Formal Petition to Melnyk...Carrie Underwood must attend all Sens games - Page 4 Carrie_underwood_300x400

Formal Petition to Melnyk...Carrie Underwood must attend all Sens games - Page 4 Carrie%20Underwood

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

In pics one and two, her yum yums are...special. Smile

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Mike Fisher is quite the lucky sailor!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not too shabby, a little whoorish - she could lose the heels and the short dresses and just dress...casual - but I'm sure Fish isn't complaining.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:Not too shabby, a little whoorish - she could lose the heels and the short dresses and just dress...casual - but I'm sure Fish isn't complaining.

Well, Fish could wash and cut his hair, too. But they're a nice looking couple once they clean up a bit Smile

sennies1980

sennies1980
Prospect
Prospect

jennifer hedger said it best "get over yourself carrie"

what a douche bag! ducking to avoid camera? cant figure out if she is worried the press will damage her career or his. either way her dome is empty.

http://talkinghockey.wordpress.com

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

sennies1980 wrote:jennifer hedger said it best "get over yourself carrie"

what a douche bag! ducking to avoid camera? cant figure out if she is worried the press will damage her career or his. either way her dome is empty.

Carrie U. is a quite low profile artist. Id rather see her avoid camera than become a Paris Hilton.

marakh wrote:

Carrie U. is a quite low profile artist. Id rather see her avoid camera than become a Paris Hilton.
Except in one way tongue

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nah, you've got her wrong. We have no idea what was going on, why she was ducking. Why assume the worst?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk, I see your avatar now but I'm not sure I want to. I ... just ... can't look away...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Tukker wrote:
marakh wrote:

Except in one way tongue

I hope she's not as passive Razz

wprager wrote:Tuk, I see your avatar now but I'm not sure I want to. I ... just ... can't look away...
HAHAHAHA :D

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:ah crap, there was a game for the dreamcast that my buddy and I ADORED, and we can't find it ANYWHERE... I'll have to ask him what the title was, but it was the simplest race car-like game but your cars could fly and stuff, and do crazy-arse stunts... It was so addictive...

*sighs* ahh Dreamcast...how you were so young... Taken from us much too soon. Sad

Wacky races?

I thought that might be it, but nope... Thanks though Marakh... Smile

EDIT: got it! It's called San Fransisco Rush 2049! If ANYONE knows where to find this game in decent or mint condition, please let me know... !!

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tukker!

I love your signature dude. RIP Mitch... He ALWAYS kept me in stitches...

I can't see your avatar though. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum