GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carrie Underwood about Mike Fisher on "Ellen"

+6
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
wprager
davetherave
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mike's lady Carrie Underwood was on Ellen the other day talking them.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

I trimmed out all the non-hockey crap. Not sure I like all the "thumbs down's" he got though.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah. John "The Man of the Fecal" Rodenburg was going on like a schoolgirl about Mike Fisher this morning. Imagining a glamorous wedding in Ottawa (neither are from Ottawa) of a world-renowned country star and "the most famous athlete in Ottawa".

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

This one's for Shabbs.

Carrie Underwood about Mike Fisher on "Ellen" Carrie10

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hubba hubba.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Hubba hubba.

Careful, your better half may be reading.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Hubba hubba.

Careful, your better half may be reading.
HA HA!

She agrees.

Wink

Hell yeah.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I wonder what is going to happen with Fish and Carrie. She clearly thinks he lives too far. They are very much in love. Will we be hearing that Fish wants out of Ottawa too? I don't think it will work for them unless he moves...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:I wonder what is going to happen with Fish and Carrie. She clearly thinks he lives too far. They are very much in love. Will we be hearing that Fish wants out of Ottawa too? I don't think it will work for them unless he moves...

Apparently he spends a lot of time in Nashville, again according to John "The Man of the Fecal" Rodenburg. Not just in the off-season, but on off-days during the season.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:I wonder what is going to happen with Fish and Carrie. She clearly thinks he lives too far. They are very much in love. Will we be hearing that Fish wants out of Ottawa too? I don't think it will work for them unless he moves...

Apparently he spends a lot of time in Nashville, again according to John "The Man of the Fecal" Rodenburg. Not just in the off-season, but on off-days during the season.

That could work for a while, but what if they want to get married? Which, I would assume could happen in the next few years.

On another note, this was good publicity for the Sens. I'm sure Melnyk was happy to have his team logo out there for millions and millions to see. Carrie Underwood about Mike Fisher on "Ellen" 85287 Especially considering the star power Carrie now has, she's in the prime of her career.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

They both travel a lot, so I'm not too worried about location being an issue. Who knows. As long as Mike keeps putting pucks in the net... it's all good.

GO FISHER GO!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Poor Fisher. With his religous background he'll be devistated, if they get married, when they eventually divorce, as most hollywood marriages end up.

I wonder if Fisher doesn't tie the knot with her for that very reason?

- Unknown Author

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Poor Fisher. With his religous background he'll be devistated, if they get married, when they eventually divorce, as most hollywood marriages end up.

I don't think he would risk being happy for the rest of his life for fear of divorcing. That's not the way to think of it when you think of getting married.

I have confidence that these two would be great together for many many years. They have a lot in common and enough different tastes to keep it interesting. And they're both hot too, which helps. (I don't know if that's relevant, but it's true)

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:Mike's lady Carrie Underwood was on Ellen the other day talking them.
I trimmed out all the non-hockey crap. Not sure I like all the "thumbs down's" he got though.

Just a couple of points of clarification. Carrie's reactions to mike's teeth (haha), his country and his sport were all impressions she had before she met him. She was recounting the questions she asked her band mate about him and her reaction to those answers.

She has since changed her tune (in fact in the Ellen interview she recounted and said she loves Canada), and in fact she is up here in Ottawa more than you know. Quite frequently in fact.

Proof positive of this is her recent dedication to Mike in her latest CD. The moving in was never in play, Mike never asked her and in fact it leaked because the Ellen interview was filmed prior to yesterday and some people miss understood the question to believe that Mike had asked her.

They are both strict Christians and as such Mike has not and would never ask her to move in prior to marrying her.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Poor Fisher. With his religous background he'll be devistated, if they get married, when they eventually divorce, as most hollywood marriages end up.

I don't think he would risk being happy for the rest of his life for fear of divorcing. That's not the way to think of it when you think of getting married.

I have confidence that these two would be great together for many many years. They have a lot in common and enough different tastes to keep it interesting. And they're both hot too, which helps. (I don't know if that's relevant, but it's true)

I agree with you but, marrying into Hollywood is marrying into a high risk group for divorce. Even the ones that last more than 10 years still find a way to screw it up.

You'd have to think it's in the back of his mind. Kinda like this is a nice ride but there's no real future in it kinda thoughts? Who knows? Maybe it started that way and is starting to change now?

- Unknown Author

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:They both travel a lot, so I'm not too worried about location being an issue. Who knows. As long as Mike keeps putting pucks in the net... it's all good.

GO FISHER GO!!!

I was telling my Dad the other day, do you know how many famous, or well to do people fly into the carp airport.

THere is a reason Carrie has been to Ottawa several times, yet no one seems to see her arrive. Carp airport is perfect for small private aircraft and hell it's close to Mike's house..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum