GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Formal Petition to Melnyk...Carrie Underwood must attend all Sens games

+6
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
SensFan71
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

well I am not certain if this is the place where the thread belongs, but figured I am raving about how Mike Fisher played last night and we all know it was due to Carrie Underwood being at the game last night (yes we did see you before you ducked)

If you heard me yesterday, I was definitely against her being there, call it not wanting Fisher to succumb to "Romo-ism", but instead, it was the exact opposite, from what I saw, Fisher played one of his best games all year and was unrelenting on Nashville.

So now I need someone that can draft up a legal business proposal to Mr. Melnyk stating that he should pay Carrie Underwood to attend all Ottawa games, home or road games, he can use some of the money saved on Emery and Gerber to make it worth her while since she won't be able to tour much.

With Carrie Underwood as the team's good luck charm, anything is possible.

PS got to love the Fisher-Shannon-Foligno line, IMHO, they are playing better than the big 3.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's hilarious dude!! And hey, everyone needs a muse...

If you draft it, I'll sign my name to it! Wink

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cronenbergfan wrote:That's hilarious dude!! And hey, everyone needs a muse...

If you draft it, I'll sign my name to it! Wink

I am consulting my legal council to get this done, and also to allow for some certain loop holes just incase the inevitable happens and they go their separate ways, that way we can ban her from the games in order to prevent emotional distress for the "Fish"

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How about Mike Fisher "attend" all Preds home games?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:How about Mike Fisher "attend" all Preds home games?

well not certain about the legalities behind that one, mmm, I wonder what the montagoose has to say about it.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well, he'd have to waive, and personally, I want to keep him in a Sens uni.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Fisher and Vermette are both musts to stay in a Sens jersey right now, they are a big part of our PK right now, which lead to of our better scoring chances last night, does anyone think Carrie saw Fisher botch the breakaway? lol.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If there was a camera on here then probably not Wink

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't know why she ducked down like a tool when she realized she was on TV, but I can forgive her. Now come on up and move to nice (warm) Ottawa.

Come on kitty. Pss, pss, pss. 🐱

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:I don't know why she ducked down like a tool when she realized she was on TV, but I can forgive her. Now come on up and move to nice (warm) Ottawa.

I think that was the most hilarious thing on last night's broadcast, then about 30 minutes later, they show her singing to the song inbetween plays, her agent must have told her, you know what, you have been caught, might as well get some exposure lol.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah really LOL. Come on, you're a singer, the camera's on you, don't worry about it. Just chill and use it to your advantage.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Yeah really LOL. Come on, you're a singer, the camera's on you, don't worry about it. Just chill and use it to your advantage.

She should have had a sign just to dispel all the rumours, it could have said " I love you Mike", then at the bottom "www.gmhockey.com"

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:I don't know why she ducked down like a tool when she realized she was on TV, but I can forgive her. Now come on up and move to nice (warm) Ottawa.

I think that was the most hilarious thing on last night's broadcast, then about 30 minutes later, they show her singing to the song inbetween plays, her agent must have told her, you know what, you have been caught, might as well get some exposure lol.

Caught doing what? It's not like they had her split-screen on the Kiss-Cam with Fish. She was watching a game, as she had on other occasions, as had Kelly Pickler (who dated Tootoo). Apparently Vince Gill and wife Amy Grant have been season ticket holders since opening day.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:Yeah really LOL. Come on, you're a singer, the camera's on you, don't worry about it. Just chill and use it to your advantage.

She should have had a sign just to dispel all the rumours, it could have said " I love you Mike", then at the bottom "www.gmhockey.com"

That would be hilarious. I like it. Let's have her do it.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

That would be hilarious. I like it. Let's have her do it.

You can throw in a montagoose t-shirt for her for free, got to love that free advertising, plus she would look hot in pretty much anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum