GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Formal Petition to Melnyk...Carrie Underwood must attend all Sens games

+6
wprager
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
Cronie
SensFan71
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:I don't know why she ducked down like a tool when she realized she was on TV, but I can forgive her. Now come on up and move to nice (warm) Ottawa.

Come on kitty. Pss, pss, pss. 🐱

I think that was the most hilarious thing on last night's broadcast, then about 30 minutes later, they show her singing to the song inbetween plays, her agent must have told her, you know what, you have been caught, might as well get some exposure lol.

Caught doing what? It's not like they had her split-screen on the Kiss-Cam with Fish. She was watching a game, as she had on other occasions, as had Kelly Pickler (who dated Tootoo). Apparently Vince Gill and wife Amy Grant have been season ticket holders since opening day.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:Yeah really LOL. Come on, you're a singer, the camera's on you, don't worry about it. Just chill and use it to your advantage.

She should have had a sign just to dispel all the rumours, it could have said " I love you Mike", then at the bottom "www.gmhockey.com"

That would be hilarious. I like it. Let's have her do it.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:Yeah really LOL. Come on, you're a singer, the camera's on you, don't worry about it. Just chill and use it to your advantage.

She should have had a sign just to dispel all the rumours, it could have said " I love you Mike", then at the bottom "www.gmhockey.com"

That would be hilarious. I like it. Let's have her do it.

You can throw in a montagoose t-shirt for her for free, got to love that free advertising, plus she would look hot in pretty much anything.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:Fisher and Vermette are both musts to stay in a Sens jersey right now, they are a big part of our PK right now, which lead to of our better scoring chances last night, does anyone think Carrie saw Fisher botch the breakaway? lol.

She told her entourage: "See guys, Mike just made me a hockey." And they all agreed.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Key ho Wink

Edit: sorry, I really am.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:Fisher and Vermette are both musts to stay in a Sens jersey right now, they are a big part of our PK right now, which lead to of our better scoring chances last night, does anyone think Carrie saw Fisher botch the breakaway? lol.

She told her entourage: "See guys, Mike just made me a hockey." And they all agreed.

which means they just smiled and nodded right? nothing worse than a bunch of yes men lol. wait, wouldn't mind being a Carrie Underwood yes man lol. Did anyone hear the commentator call her Carrie Fisher, isn't that a bit presumptious or was he thinking of Princess Leia? (that perv)

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
504Heater wrote:I don't know why she ducked down like a tool when she realized she was on TV, but I can forgive her. Now come on up and move to nice (warm) Ottawa.

Come on kitty. Pss, pss, pss. 🐱

I think that was the most hilarious thing on last night's broadcast, then about 30 minutes later, they show her singing to the song inbetween plays, her agent must have told her, you know what, you have been caught, might as well get some exposure lol.

now now, no nasty rumours, they just saw her in the press box and she ducked about maybe 45 seconds too late, we knew it was her lol.

Caught doing what? It's not like they had her split-screen on the Kiss-Cam with Fish. She was watching a game, as she had on other occasions, as had Kelly Pickler (who dated Tootoo). Apparently Vince Gill and wife Amy Grant have been season ticket holders since opening day.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:
which means they just smiled and nodded right? nothing worse than a bunch of yes men lol. wait, wouldn't mind being a Carrie Underwood yes man lol. Did anyone hear the commentator call her Carrie Fisher, isn't that a bit presumptious or was he thinking of Princess Leia? (that perv)

I guarantee he was thinking of Star Wars. I've called her Carrie Fisher before and it was just my mind getting all diddled up, it had nothing to do with the possibility of her actually being a Carrie Fisher at some point (which is cool - especially if you're a nerd).

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

I guarantee he was thinking of Star Wars. I've called her Carrie Fisher before and it was just my mind getting all diddled up, it had nothing to do with the possibility of her actually being a Carrie Fisher at some point (which is cool - especially if you're a nerd).

Princess Leia is a goddess in nerd world, the only way that hairdo could be sexy lol, most of the guys that lover her talk like Yoda...sexy Princess Leia is....A loss tonight Colorado will endure...yeah am a nerd, but I don't speak Klingon

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Only 5 alarm nerds are into Star Trek. :geek: (I'm serious, sorry Trekkie nerds).

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Only 5 alarm nerds are into Star Trek. :geek: (I'm serious, sorry Trekkie nerds).

then I fall into 3/4 alarm nerd, I never played dungeons and dragons either, but am a huge role playing gamer (final fantasy rocks)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yes guy! Final Fantasy is the Dung!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:Yes guy! Final Fantasy is the Dung!

Have you seen FF13 yet, well the two parts of it? I so wish I could use my company bonus for a PS3, but well, expecting another bundle of joy has overridden my selfish want for a PS3.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:

Have you seen FF13 yet, well the two parts of it? I so wish I could use my company bonus for a PS3, but well, expecting another bundle of joy has overridden my selfish want for a PS3.

I don't even bother looking right now because Mel and I haven't got a PS3 (we still use good ol' PS2). When I get one, that'll be my first purchase though.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

I don't even bother looking right now because Mel and I haven't got a PS3 (we still use good ol' PS2). When I get one, that'll be my first purchase though.

I am the same, just have the trusty PS2, well, two of them actually, one upstairs, one downstairs lol. My better half and I are going through FF12 again, maybe this time I will take down the 50 million hit point guy, last time I couldn't even get Omega Mark XII, disappointing that was.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

There will never be a game that will ever measure up to Yoshi's Cookie.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Im still a huge FF fan and Ive played them all from the 4th to the 12th, but to be honest the best FF games (and j-rpgs in general) were during the PS1 era. The characters were fantastic. I liked FFX a lot, but FFXII was just so uncharming IMO. FFXI, no need to talk about. I still think the Personna games are the best rpgs on ps2.

The last trailer of FFXIII jsut blew my mind away, the ingame cinematics look nearly like FFX's CG affraid . I was inches from ordering that Advent children bluray for 60 bucks just to play the demo of FFXIII :lol!:

Last edited by marakh on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:There will never be a game that will ever measure up to Yoshi's Cookie.

I am ashamed to say I never played, but I wanted to, that is for certain, I wanted to. was that on SNES or NES? if it is NES, I know of a website with all the old games in flash or java format.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum