GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+6
Lagoon
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Ev
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The only question for the Sens will be 5. Do you pair Stutzle with Drysdale, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti?

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Our only hope is the Kings realizing they already have insane C’s and C depth in their prospect pool and they actually take Drysdale or a W.

It’s still Byfield though.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Our only hope is the Kings realizing they already have insane C’s and C depth in their prospect pool and they actually take Drysdale or a W.

It’s still Byfield though.
Im late to the party.
Im so relieved that we at least got the 3rd.

Speaking of the kings pick... no one else think that Dorion will package a 2nd rounder to move up one spot and grab Byfield to assure himself they grab him while after that I DGAF who the kings draft?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Stutzle sounds like he'll be the ticket. It's the 5th overall that could be our big win.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think with the 5th I want Raymond or perfetti. I’m high on Rossi but I think we somehow figure how to pick up Byfield, we should grab a really good winger or someone with Really high hockey IQ that either projects as a C or Winger. I’ve always been high on Perfetti. He sounds like he could turn out like a Stone.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Stutzle sounds like he'll be the ticket.  It's the 5th overall that could be our big win.  

I really hope not. I mean, I’ll be happy with Struzle but I think we can find a way to move up one spot.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:
Ev wrote:One of Byfield and Stutzle works for me

You can’t even be serious that they are comparable.

I've seen him ranked 2nd more than once.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yes he’s the consensus top 3 without question

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Stutzle sounds like he'll be the ticket.  It's the 5th overall that could be our big win.  

I really hope not. I mean, I’ll be happy with Struzle but I think we can find a way to move up one spot.

No chance.

Stutzle and Rossi or Drysdale are big wins for Ottawa. Rossi and stutzle would be a dynamite 1, 2 punch...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm sure we're all disappointed though, dont get me wrong.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I just wanted 1 top 3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who knows what la is thinking now. I guess they take one of byfield or stutzle, but they could use drysdale

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

it believed that Buffalo is open to trading their pick but they want immediate help. i don't think we have anything to offer them. but maybe a three-way deal to vault from the isles pick to the 8th?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I could get quite excited about drafting Stutzle and Rossi. Especially with guys like Tkachuk and Batherson and Formenton and Duclair and Norris.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:it believed that Buffalo is open to trading their pick but they want immediate help. i don't think we have anything to offer them. but maybe a three-way deal to vault from the isles pick to the 8th?

There's a tailor made Eichel trade there.

Edit: I guess that defeats the purpose of getting immediate help though.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

No chance.

Stutzle and Rossi or Drysdale are big wins for Ottawa.  Rossi and stutzle would be a dynamite 1, 2 punch...

I like Drysdale. but he's not an area of need and it's easy to set at least 4 other guys in that top 6-7 as BPA.

I think it's Rossi, Perfetti or Raymond.

that's how i'd like to see it happen.

why would we not be able to jump up from 3rd to 2nd? what would you guys think the cost be? the minimum you'd have to add our highest second-rounder but i wouldn't be opposed to that. maybe an extra lower pick?it cost us a 3rd to move from 12 to 11 to grab Brown. so i would imagine a high 2nd (which in this draft is almost another 1st) would make it happen. the only problem is that LA has plenty of prospects so do they really need another 2nd rounder?
The only hope we have is that they really want Drysdale and are willing to flip which for their case could be that second-rounder. maybe another piece is Wolanin? I'd do that in a heartbeat to be 100% sure we get Byfield.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:it believed that Buffalo is open to trading their pick but they want immediate help. i don't think we have anything to offer them. but maybe a three-way deal to vault from the isles pick to the 8th?

There's a tailor made Eichel trade there.

Edit: I guess that defeats the purpose of getting immediate help though.

everything i heard is that buffalo is a team that wants to go for it and not trade for futures. if anything they want that 8th spot for immediate help. but that's a very valuable pick at 8. probably one of the most valuable 8th overall in over a decade.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:I could get quite excited about drafting Stutzle and Rossi.  Especially with guys like Tkachuk and Batherson and Formenton and Duclair and Norris.

i'm so uncertain about Struzle. i just don't think he's a C.
I really like Rossi but i'm uncertain he can be a real #1 C but he's a terrefic number 2 and as some have spoken could also be a great top line winger if not a C.

such hard choices... i'm gonna keep hoping Dorion wrangles that 2nd overall or by some idiotic turn of luck, LA doesn't choose Byfield.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum