GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

+6
Lagoon
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Ev
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 67]

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

While I may not agree with that second statement, imagine Stutzle on the Team Canda WJHC team. He would have tore it up. But I definitely covet Laf more than the rest of them. His physical play and compete is higher than the rest of them. I'd argue maybe Rossi is close but Laf > Rossi.

I did watch Rossi's highlight package. Reminds me of a cross between Crosby and Marchand with the way he controls the puck

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Rossi is my love child. Not one facet of his game can be questioned.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:Rossi is my love child. Not one facet of his game can be questioned.

He'd be the #2 pick if he was 3-4 inches taller

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

And you could put Tkachuk and Batherson on his wings so he's sandwiched between two monsters, with Brown and Pinto down the middle as your 2C and 3C.

Tkachuk-Rossi-Batherson
Norris-Brown-Raymond
Formenton-Pinto-White

Your future top-nine

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don’t think you’d ever compete for a cup with Rossi as your top C.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:And you could put Tkachuk and Batherson on his wings so he's sandwiched between two monsters, with Brown and Pinto down the middle as your 2C and 3C.

Tkachuk-Rossi-Batherson
Norris-Brown-Raymond
Formenton-Pinto-White

Your future top-nine

That’s beautiful.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Don’t think you’d ever compete for a cup with Rossi as your top C.

Take that back in 5 years when he’s hoisting it. He does everything a 1C should do and more.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I'm not drinking the Lagoon koolaid. Watch the highlight package. He's a monster .

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

He drives the net and is such a slick passer. Byfield has a higher ceiling and more upside but he still has a lot of developing to do.

Rossi reminds me of Couturier in that he's NHL ready and he's an effective three zone player but with more offensive upside

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wasn’t big on Couturier when he was drafted but he’s significantly bigger than Rossi.

I’d only consider Rossi at 6 at best. Sorry. Not even sure if he’s the first 67 drafted this year

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Brutal.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

One of Byfield and Stutzle works for me

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Byfield will be long gone and it better not be Stutzle we take at 3 or 5.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:One of Byfield and Stutzle works for me

You can’t even be serious that they are comparable.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’d prefer Byfield but clearly Stutzle is an obvious top 3 pick and considered #2 by many teams. I don’t know why you keep ignoring it lol. LA might seriously take him for sure.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The only question for the Sens will be 5. Do you pair Stutzle with Drysdale, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Our only hope is the Kings realizing they already have insane C’s and C depth in their prospect pool and they actually take Drysdale or a W.

It’s still Byfield though.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Our only hope is the Kings realizing they already have insane C’s and C depth in their prospect pool and they actually take Drysdale or a W.

It’s still Byfield though.
Im late to the party.
Im so relieved that we at least got the 3rd.

Speaking of the kings pick... no one else think that Dorion will package a 2nd rounder to move up one spot and grab Byfield to assure himself they grab him while after that I DGAF who the kings draft?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum