GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators Top Prospect #1

+13
Phoenix30
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
Mojo
LethalLehner
wprager
The Silfer Server
Tuk Tuk
Hockeyhero22000
caissie_1
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Senators Top Prospect #1

Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_lcap273%Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_rcap2 73% [ 51 ]
Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_lcap214%Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 10 ]
Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_lcap24%Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 3 ]
Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_lcap21%Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_rcap2 1% [ 1 ]
Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_lcap23%Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_rcap2 3% [ 2 ]
Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_lcap24%Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 3 ]
Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #1 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 70

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Senators Top Prospect #1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Saw this in a few places and it's a great conversation starter and is neat to see when the results are tallied.

Most recently it's been done quite well on HF, so I'll follow SensationalSpezza's formula.

Vote on the player you think should be in the Prospect spot we're voting on - and then try to add a name of the next prospect you want in.

2Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Don't forget to write in the name of the next prospect you want added to the list.

3Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:24 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Karlsson

4Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i still think Regin is one of our best prospects right now soon to be a player in the NHL

5Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Karlsson

is Bass still considered a prospect? If not then Petersson should be added to the list.

6Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Karlsson then Cowen then Wiercioch. There may be guys who are closer to the NHL, but I think those 3 should have the biggest impact of all the prospects we've got now.

7Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:37 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I think we should add Joshua Hennessy.... hahha... Facepalm

8Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Zoolander wrote:Karlsson then Cowen then Wiercioch. There may be guys who are closer to the NHL, but I think those 3 should have the biggest impact of all the prospects we've got now.

At this point I'd put Wiercioch ahead of Cowen. Cowen missed half of last year so he still has some development to do, plus he has just started rehabbing his knee.

Of course Wiercioch is a long-shot to make the team this year, and by the time 2010/11 rolls around Cowen may very-well be ahead of Wiercioch.

I liked Caporusson at the development camp, along with Lehner.

9Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Karlsson, O'Brien and Wiercioch. I really liked what I saw from Petersson and Lehner during the training camp.

10Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Still would like people to add the name of the prospect they'd next like to see on the list.

So far, I've got a Bass and a Sandin (me).

11Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:43 am

Petersson? He's supremely skilled. If he makes the commitment to the defensive end of the rink, we'll have a real gem there.

12Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:26 am

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

I voted Karlsson but I would add Jakob Silfverberg to the list. Just out of curiosity though, does #1 prospect mean the prospect who will develop into the best player or just who the one who is most read ready to play? I don't think this will change my vote, but it could for ranking other guys on the list.

13Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:04 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I voted Karlsson. As for another guy on the list I'll go with Petersson.

- Unknown Author

14Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:05 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Add in Kaspars Daugavins as well.

- Unknown Author

15Senators Top Prospect #1 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #1 Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:35 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

went against the grain and picked Lehner, like his work ethic he demonstrated at the prospect camp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum