GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators Top Prospect #5

+4
shabbs
Jordo
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
8 posters

POLL: Senators Top Prospect #5

Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_lcap256%Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_rcap2 56% [ 9 ]
Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_lcap26%Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_lcap26%Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_lcap219%Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_rcap2 19% [ 3 ]
Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:46 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This means:

-who you think has the best potential in the long run. The blue-chippers. The guys who are our jewels in the crown.

So far we have:

1.Erik Karlsson
2.Jared Cowen
3.Patrick Wiercioch
4.Robin Lehner

The potential is for this to get awfully close from here on out.

2Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Finally!

3Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 am

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

I look on the long term- and I'm thinking there ain't no better than my boy Louie Caporusso- he's going to be on our first line in 4 years.

4Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:55 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is near impossible to choose. I like Regin, Caporusso and Silfverberg, with hon. mention to Z.Smith and Sandin.

Bah... Ahhhhh!

5Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:56 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My Top 4 are Karlsson, Lehner, Wiercioch and Cowen so this time around it will be Regin.

I believe he will be a nice 2nd line center, which is where we're at (and lower) with the rest of these forwards, in my opinion.

Zubov is in fact better and more ready, in my view, but he's not long for the Senators organization...

6Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:58 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:My Top 4 are Karlsson, Lehner, Wiercioch and Cowen so this time around it will be Regin.

I believe he will be a nice 2nd line center, which is where we're at (and lower) with the rest of these forwards, in my opinion.

Zubov is in fact better and more ready, in my view, but he's not long for the Senators organization...

Yeah, I went with the same.

I can't get behind Zubov now for some reason. I feel badly for him, but I don't think he's gonna make it (here).

7Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:59 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Regin!

8Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:15 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I voted for Regin as well. I voted for Regin last time. 2nd time the player i voted for didn't get picked... But i'm not bitter. 🇬🇬

9Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I voted O'Brien and I'm gonna keep on voting for him until someone joins me Razz

- Unknown Author

10Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:25 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Petersson.

11Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:28 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:My Top 4 are Karlsson, Lehner, Wiercioch and Cowen so this time around it will be Regin.

Yeah, I went with the same.

I can't get behind Zubov now for some reason. I feel badly for him, but I don't think he's gonna make it (here).

Don't know if you've seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, but there are two scenes that are related to 'feel badly'. For character purposes, Harry is played by Robert Downey Jr, Harmony is played by Michelle Monaghan, and Gay Perry is played by Val Kilmer.

"Harry
: Umm, clearly I'm interrupting. I feel badly. Let me... What are you drinking?
Harmony: Bad.
Harry: Bad? Sorry... feel...?
Harmony: You feel bad.
Harry: Bad?
Harmony: Badly is an adverb. So to say you feel badly would be saying that the mechanism which allows you to feel is broken"

Then RDJ tries that little logic on Val Kilmer, with this little exchange:

"Perry
: Go. Sleep badly. Any questions, hesitate to call.
Harry: Bad.
Perry: Excuse me?
Harry: Sleep bad. Otherwise it makes it seem like the mechanism that allows you to sleep...
Perry: What, Diddle? Who taught you grammar? Badly's an adverb. Get out. Vanish."

Very funny movie. Worth watching if you haven't already.

12Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:29 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I voted O'Brien and I'm gonna keep on voting for him until someone joins me Razz

It's going to be a long lonely wait my friend!

13Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:31 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:
It's going to be a long lonely wait my friend!

You think? It might be too long. Definitely three or four more to go though.

14Senators Top Prospect #5 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #5 Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:I voted for Regin as well. I voted for Regin last time. 2nd time the player i voted for didn't get picked... But i'm not bitter. 🇬🇬

I've been voting for Caporusso since the Hobey Baker and do you see me complaining? Oh, wait, nevermind.

I'm going with Caporusso. Capo = Boss and Russo = Russian. Can't go against the Russian Mafia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum