GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators Top Prospect #7

+3
Sens19
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
7 posters

POLL: Senators Top Prospect #7

Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_lcap27%Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_lcap236%Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 5 ]
Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_lcap229%Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 4 ]
Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_lcap228%Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_rcap2 28% [ 4 ]
Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_lcap20%Senators Top Prospect #7 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This means:

-who you think has the best potential in the long run. The blue-chippers. The guys who are our jewels in the crown.

So far we have:

1.Erik Karlsson
2.Jared Cowen
3.Patrick Wiercioch
4.Robin Lehner
5.Peter Regin
6.Z.Smith

2Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Me thinks it'll be between Capo and Petersson.

- Unknown Author

3Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Nice I hadn't realized Z.Smith had won the number 6 spot Smile For #7 I'm going with Petersson. He impressed everyone during the Sens Development camp and looked great in the Juniors with the Swedish team

It was either him or Smith for #6 but for some reason Smith is they guy I like the most. I'm surprised Zubov isn't up there, I thought I was the only one who thought he isn't as good as some people are claiming him to be

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

4Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tough call - again. It's between 3 guys for me.

5Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I thought I posted this already. Oh well.

Probably just as well that my last pick, Petersson, didn't get the nod since I now have someone ahead of him.

All hail the Silfver Surfver!!!

6Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:47 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I'm going to have to go with Silfverberg again... I'm just copy and pasting my post from the last one:

"For me, it was between Silfverberg and Petersson. Although i was really
intrigued by what Tim Murray said about Petersson (re: "Andre '3000'
Petersson article"), I don't think Petersson is complete enough to make
it as anything other than a scorer. Thus if he doesn't make it as a top
6 guy, he won't make it. Silfverberg on the other hand has all the
skills required to make the NHL. He's offensively gifted, plays well
defensively, and could easily find himself on the 3rd line before
getting a chance as a top 6. This is something I don't see Petersson
being able to do."

7Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:46 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I went with Silfverberg this time around, no real reason to it :^^^^:

8Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If the same people keep on splitting the Caporusso/Petersson vote then those two will be out of the top 10. Zach Smith, I mean, he's a great big guy with lots of good qualities, but will he be an impact player? Perhaps as a Chris Neil type. But he came right up the middle and grabbed the #6.

9Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

You've swayed me Prages. I cancelled my vote and jumped on the Capo bandwagon so shove over and give me some room Smile

- Unknown Author

10Senators Top Prospect #7 Empty Re: Senators Top Prospect #7 Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:23 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You guys will feel awful silly when the Silfver Surfver becomes a star and Craporusso is a bust! :##:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum