GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 28]

46Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:36 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hogberg has a 1.78 GAA!

47Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:49 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, but 4 games only

48Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:13 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As I said years ago, Hogburglar is the man.

49Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Could have used 1.78 in those three 5-2 losses against the Habs.

P.S. I'm joking, of course. Geeze!

50Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:02 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hogberg is 24 years old, 6'5", and 220lbs. His stats in Sweden were great, his stats this year are great (very small sample size). It was last year he had some struggles in the NA pro ranks. Let's get him up here soon and reward him, give him a couple NHL pay cheques, and have a look.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/29074/marcus-hogberg

51Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:24 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He needs time though.  A good solid year in the AHL.  And then, where is Gus going in this scenario?  To the ECHL, I guess for now.  But Hog needs pro reps if he's to make the NHL, then Gus need ECHL reps, then pro reps, then both of them will have to deal with Daccord who is probably looking to turn pro late in the season and is sporting a sick .952, 1.27 this year after a .909 last year.

Nice depth, but they need pro experience badly.  Which, oddly enough, puts McKenna and or Condon in a bad situation, because they shouldn't really be playing too much down there.

EDIT: Daccord has a .930 in 20 games - which is unreal. Hockeydb didn't update for some reason. 1st in the NCAA in wins, shutouts and top 5 in a number of other stats.

Last edited by PTFlea on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

52Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:07 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Batherson sent back to the AHL.
Probably a good idea. Gave him a taste, saw him show some productivity but it wasn’t sustained.
Go back to Belleville and keep at it.
Probably will end the year with the club anyways.

53Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:17 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Batherson sent back to the AHL.
Probably a good idea. Gave him a taste, saw him show some productivity but it wasn’t sustained.

Yeah, probably common for a young player like him to produce with an elite C, but when that elite C isn't there there needs to be more productivity.

54Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:41 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:

Yeah, probably common for a young player like him to produce with an elite C, but when that elite C isn't there there needs to be more productivity.

I'm guessing he's back for Friday's game v. the Devils.

55Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

I'm guessing he's back for Friday's game v. the Devils.

Probably. If he can play with Duchene again, that's fine.

56Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The Killer B's are ON! Mann just said that Brown will play with Balcers and Batherson on his wings tonight.

57Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:57 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hogberg got pulled after giving up 3. They were down 3-0 and 4-1 and pulled out a 5-4 win with Gustavsson stopping 18 of 19 in relief.

Balcers scored on the PP. Batherson has an assist. Brown did not do much (1SOG, no faceoff stats). Luchuk got his first pro goal.

58Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:05 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Hogberg got pulled after giving up 3. They were down 3-0 and 4-1 and pulled out a 5-4 win with Gustavsson stopping 18 of 19 in relief.

Balcers scored on the PP. Batherson has an assist. Brown did not do much (1SOG, no faceoff stats). Luchuk got his first pro goal.

Not that I like correcting you (I really do), but Luchuk had goals in the ECHL this year, which is pro hockey.

59Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Correct away. No issues here.

60Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's wolanin to start watching big time according to belleville fans. He loves rushing the puck up the ice and is an a1 puck mover

61Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:26 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh yeah, forgot about Wolanin. When we trade Ceci, hopefully he gets up here to stay.

62Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Oh yeah, forgot about Wolanin.  When we trade Ceci, hopefully he gets up here to stay.

I hope Wolanin turns out well enough to help us forget what a bust Logan Brown is. Beer StickmanDancing

63Belleville Sens Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:34 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Oh yeah, forgot about Wolanin.  When we trade Ceci, hopefully he gets up here to stay.

I hope Wolanin turns out well enough to help us forget what a bust Logan Brown is. Beer StickmanDancing

lol he'll take a while to adjust. He's done OK so far after injury.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum