GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Sens Talk

+33
spader
tim1_2
NEELY
sandysensfan
SensGirl11
Hoags
TheAvatar
ddt
Flo The Action
Ev
CockRoche
cash
Hobiesens
stempniaksen
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
rooneypoo
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Urkie
Hockeyhero22000
shabbs
asq2
Amnesia021
Jordo
wprager
jamvan
Sens19
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
37 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 61]

1Bingo Sens Talk Empty Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This thread is to discuss the Bingo Sens. Scores, talk etc.

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice.

Er, I mean, that's too bad.

3Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:19 pm

hot off the presses...

4Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:21 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Expected, I've always thought Picard was better than him so maybe a little time in Bingo will be good for him

- Why can't I get over not liking Lee because we picked him instead of Staal/Kopitar!

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

5Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:23 pm

Sens19 wrote:
- Why can't I get over not liking Lee because we picked him instead of Staal/Kopitar!

maybe because he sucks Bingo Sens Talk 42360

6Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:24 pm

I think he will be well served to go down and play quality minutes. Perhaps he gets a bit stronger. I think Bingo is going to have a pretty good season this year. They have loads of talent, which is something that we couldn't say during the (F)uckler era...

7Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:25 pm

CCgotITcovered wrote:
Sens19 wrote:

Nope, he just wasn't a first round, ninth overall pick. He will be a solid player in this league, just never a star.

8Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

MurderOnIce wrote:I think he will be well served to go down and play quality minutes. Perhaps he gets a bit stronger. I think Bingo is going to have a pretty good season this year. They have loads of talent, which is something that we couldn't say during the (F)uckler era...

Bingo Sens Talk 668437 nice. Ya I'm really rooting for Bingo this year, they almost made it last year but we managed to take their goalie and coach. I've spoken to a few Bingo fans last season and trust me they don't like us much and blame us for all their woes.

9Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

MurderOnIce wrote:
CCgotITcovered wrote:
Sens19 wrote:

Nope, he just wasn't a first round, ninth overall pick. He will be a solid player in this league, just never a star.

Yes exactly and we could've had Staal, Kopitar. I even like Cogliano and Oshie better!!

10Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It hurts for Lee, but Carkner obviously spent all summer working on his skating. He's here for now, but a falter, a mis-step or an injury and Lee will be back in the NHL.

For now: Go Carkner. I was rooting for you last year until you showed up and couldn't get up and down the ice - and now that you can, I'm back on the bandwagon. :rockon:

11Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Should be an interesting time at the Winchester Arena in the next few days and weeks.

12Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:29 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

No surprise.

13Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If the situation was reversed (Lee with the one-way, Picard on a two-way) then it would have been the reverse. Not enough of a difference between those two (difference in them earning their keep) to make it a slam dunk either way.

Oh, and as much as I love what Carkner brings, if both Lee and Picard were on one-way contracts he would have been the one Bing-bound. Although Carkner brings what those two don't, and what is in short supply around here.

14Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens19 wrote:
Yes exactly and we could've had Staal, Kopitar. I even like Cogliano and Oshie better!!

On the other hand, every time you think that, remember that there's 45 teams out there that could have had Patrick Wiercioch right now, and another 40+ teams that could have have Robin Lehner. And 3-6 teams that absolutely should have Jared Cowen right now. You win some, you lose some. Luckily for us, Murray and co. are fantastic drafters.

15Bingo Sens Talk Empty Re: Bingo Sens Talk Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:If the situation was reversed (Lee with the one-way, Picard on a two-way) then it would have been the reverse. Not enough of a difference between those two (difference in them earning their keep) to make it a slam dunk either way.

Oh, and as much as I love what Carkner brings, if both Lee and Picard were on one-way contracts he would have been the one Bing-bound. Although Carkner brings what those two don't, and what is in short supply around here.

Hopefully this serves as a wakeup call to Picard. Inconsistency at this level will get you waived - 1-way or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 61]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum