GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bingo Sens vs. Hamilton Bulldogs at SBP: Nov 26

+2
PTFlea
wprager
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=536402

Tickets go on sale Monday at 11 AM (CapitalTickets.ca or any of the usual locations). Ticket prices are $19 or $12 (plus usual fees). I remember going last year when they lost 0-1. I'll just assume that 1-0 games with no fights are pretty rare in the AHL. Right? 'Cause that night I don't think I got my money's worth. Facepalm

Seriously, though, it was fun. And this year we'll probably have a few more prospects to watch. Last year I missed out. This year -- Lehner, Cowen (likely), Wiercioch, Hoffman, the Professor and Maryanne.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Man that was a boring game last year...but I'll be there with bells on again this year!

That marked the last time I smoked too. November 8th, 2009.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Congrats on a healthier lifestyle.

I wish I could go, but I doubt I can do it with school and all that. (Though it is a day off, just the travel and $$$ is the problem).

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=536402

Tickets go on sale Monday at 11 AM (CapitalTickets.ca or any of the usual locations). Ticket prices are $19 or $12 (plus usual fees). I remember going last year when they lost 0-1. I'll just assume that 1-0 games with no fights are pretty rare in the AHL. Right? 'Cause that night I don't think I got my money's worth. Facepalm

Seriously, though, it was fun. And this year we'll probably have a few more prospects to watch. Last year I missed out. This year -- Lehner, Cowen (likely), Wiercioch, Hoffman, the Professor and Maryanne.

I thought it wasn't possible for Cowen to play in the AHL, since he is still of age for the WHL. I thought it was either WHL or NHL, but I could be wrong.

The others for sure. Even Cowick I could see being an entertaining player to watch. And I'd be curious to see what Gryba's game is like too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:
I thought it wasn't possible for Cowen to play in the AHL, since he is still of age for the WHL. I thought it was either WHL or NHL, but I could be wrong.

No Cowen in the AHL until he's eliminated from Spokane's season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My mistake. I probably meant Cowick. Yeah, that's it. That's the picture.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Got my Bingo tickets today. Woo hoo.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

ElliottRules wrote:Got my Bingo tickets today. Woo hoo.

But I thought they went on sale Monday. Or are these other Bingo tickets?

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Nope these are the same ones. They offered the tickets early to season tickets holders.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

FYI, I think we get the channel that will show the Bingo games. Channel 167 on Rogers (it's called MY and I think that's what Dash said was the channel).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum