GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens send 5 down to Bingo

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sens send 5 down to Bingo Empty Sens send 5 down to Bingo Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:46 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2008/09/27/senators_cuts/

Gone down to Bingo are:
Brad Isbister, Brendan Bell, Matt Carkner, Peter Regin, and Greg Mauldin.

2Sens send 5 down to Bingo Empty Re: Sens send 5 down to Bingo Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No big surprises there I guess.

3Sens send 5 down to Bingo Empty Re: Sens send 5 down to Bingo Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs where's the new avatar with the darth gerber mask? Just buggin' ya :D I agree no big surprises for me either.

- Unknown Author

4Sens send 5 down to Bingo Empty Re: Sens send 5 down to Bingo Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:shabbs where's the new avatar with the darth gerber mask? Just buggin' ya :D I agree no big surprises for me either.
Not a fan of that helmet to be honest... so I'll stick with the one I like. HA HA!

5Sens send 5 down to Bingo Empty Re: Sens send 5 down to Bingo Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:No big surprises there I guess.

Where's the new mask?

6Sens send 5 down to Bingo Empty Re: Sens send 5 down to Bingo Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Not a fan of that helmet to be honest... so I'll stick with the one I like. HA HA!

Oh.

you suck

7Sens send 5 down to Bingo Empty Re: Sens send 5 down to Bingo Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:41 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Oh.

you suck

Bahaha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum