GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators send Karlsson To Bingo

+25
Devo
TheAvatar
TeamRenzo
SensFan71
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
Sens19
M_Christopher
Hoags
beedub
Jordo
wprager
Vandelay
SDH89
jamvan
Phoenix30
shabbs
asq2
Bramlet07
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
LethalLehner
Hobiesens
PTFlea
29 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

1Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks to HobieSens for posting this so quickly:

According to Senschirp....

UPDATE 12:09 PM)- The
Ottawa Sentors have announced that rookie defenceman Erik Karlsson has
been assigned to the AHL team in Binghamton this afternoon.

2Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

confirmed....http://twitter.com/NHL_Sens

gm Bryan Murray announces that Erik Karlsson assigned to Binghamtom (AHL

3Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Wow, pretty pissed off about this one.

4Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow is all I can say. Is this because he is the only one that they can send down now that Kuba is coming back and Carkner has signed a 1-way?

5Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Yes it is everywhere now.

I guess we don't lose a year of his eligibility, does a playoff game count though? i.e. could he spend the year in Bingo and come back for the playoffs?

6Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bust.

Senators send Karlsson To Bingo 235689 Senators send Karlsson To Bingo 805406

7Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 pm

ElliottRules wrote:Wow is all I can say. Is this because he is the only one that they can send down now that Kuba is coming back and Carkner has signed a 1-way?

Carkner is on a two-way for the remainder of this year but he brings an element we don't have.

8Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Well, Campoli better play lights out because he's the one who truly doesnt deserve to be there. Him and Shannon have a lot to prove if they stay in the lineup.

Shocked about this, but I guess the two way contract and ELC is what made the difference. He wont be back in Ottawa this year, garenteed.

Clouston better make the playoffs now because this move was about the now, not the future.

9Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:30 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I'm not really upset about this, I'm just surprised is all. I think being in Bingo for a little bit will help with his confidence. He could use some time there to put everything together.

10Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:32 pm

MurderOnIce wrote:
ElliottRules wrote:Wow is all I can say. Is this because he is the only one that they can send down now that Kuba is coming back and Carkner has signed a 1-way?

Carkner is on a two-way for the remainder of this year but he brings an element we don't have.

I wouldnt keep Karlsson over Carkner at this point for that reason, 2 way or not. Campoli is the guy that has to prove his worth now because that's who they opened up the spot for.

Like I said, it's playoff or bust now for this team and thats the minumum expectation Sens fans should have for this team.

11Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:32 pm

This will be good for his maturation as a player. He hasn't shown any poise at all for someone who is supposed to be full of it. Gain your confidence back in bingo kid.

12Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm

SensGirl11 wrote:I'm not really upset about this, I'm just surprised is all. I think being in Bingo for a little bit will help with his confidence. He could use some time there to put everything together.

You wont see him again this year, Brian Lee will be the kid coming up if there is a recall.

13Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm

cloverleaf wrote:This will be good for his maturation as a player. He hasn't shown any poise at all for someone who is supposed to be full of it. Gain your confidence back in bingo kid.

Ya, none... watch a game.

14Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

MurderOnIce wrote:

Showboating? Senators send Karlsson To Bingo 159628

15Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Empty Re: Senators send Karlsson To Bingo Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He needs some time to run Bingo's PP and boost his confidence a little. From what I saw in Ottawa, I saw glimpses of a special player, but he's nowhere near being ready yet. Nowhere near IMO. If this helps him to get to that place where we need him to be sooner, then I'm all for it.

I'm definitely not upset or mad. Murray and co. are as high on this guy as they've ever been, they just want to ensure he gets the correct amount of development.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum