GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 28]

16Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:50 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Ha.  Welcome back SSF.  Nice to see you.

I'm back working the government. I have to do *something* with all this free time!

I hear that it's.how I started posting more. Sitting here at work doing very little
Hahahah. You guys.
I’m in the wrong line of work again it seems.

17Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:51 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I'm back working the government. I have to do *something* with all this free time!

I hear that it's.how I started posting more. Sitting here at work doing very little
Hahahah. You guys.

It's pretty boring and soul-sucking. But I have to start thinking of my Pension and such. I prefer working at Purolator but the pay and benefits aren't as good.

18Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:10 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Hahahah. You guys.

It's pretty boring and soul-sucking. But I have to start thinking of my Pension and such. I prefer working at Purolator but the pay and benefits aren't as good.
Well I work in banking now, the pay isn’t that good, the benefits don’t compare to gov jobs and it’s still soul sucking! Laugh1

It does beat the days of welding though. Very happy to have gone back to uni

19Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Logan Brown scores in his first game back. Thumbs up!

20Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wolanin with 2 including the ot winner

21Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:59 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hard to believe that was Brown's first goal as a pro. Harder to believe that's just his second game as a pro.

22Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:01 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm very excited to see how he does this year.

23Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:29 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:I'm very excited to see how he does this year.  

It's kind of pretty important that he does nothing less than dominate, IMO. Clapping

24Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I'm very excited to see how he does this year.  

It's kind of pretty important that he does nothing less than dominate, IMO. Clapping

It would be best if he plays solidly and puts up points, yeah.

25Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:47 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's very important for him to dominate and also stay healthy for Diddle's sake.

26Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Honestly, at this point I'd be happy if he stays healthy the rest of the way and finally gets a full year of development under his belt.

27Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Jake Paterson allowed 2 on 27 shots, losing 2-1.

28Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Balcers and Rodewald with 2 each and Gus said all but one for a 5-1 win over Charlotte.

29Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:34 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Man...that Balcers kid...good for him.

30Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Looks like they'll have another crack at the Checkers tonight!!!! What a time to be alive.

31Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Didn't realize the Checkers were good. Tops in the Atlantic, good. Certainly didn't show that last night.

32Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Two games in two nights between the same two teams and in the same arena? AHL is weird.

33Belleville Sens Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:00 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Gustavsson had another good game. They were completely outplayed but almost stole a win (Checkers scored tying goal with the goalie pulled them won in the shootout).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum