GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 28]

226Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:30 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

Brannstrom also had 3 assists tonight

227Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:46 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah and nick paul had 2 and 2.  Just a huge night - a very captain like performance.  Really good for him to put up this showing in a make or break year for his career.

The pessimistic side of me is waiting for them all the be up as a line with brown and batherson and our coach puts them as a 4th line with 8 minutes a night. Like duclar recently

228Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:56 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

This is Batherson's first year in pro. Very impressive, but if he plays another year in Belleville and dominates for a full season (while the Sens struggle on the way to a top 5 pick) is be oh with that, too. I would rather they took the over-ripe (Paul) out of Belleville and leave the kids keep progressing. There chances of them all coming up as one line are very low.

229Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Marlies also lost. 4 points back but Toronto has a game in hand which they will play this afternoon in WBS. The difference between finishing 3rd and 4th is playing Rochester in the first round (they are 3-0 against the Americans and 1-3 against the Crunch).

230Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:36 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So basically we need Cleveland and Utica to lose and our BSens to keep winning. Belleville plays Utica this Wednesday.

231Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:39 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Belleville is a buzzsaw. Bring on the Crunch, Checkers, then Wolves.

232Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:00 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Marlies also lost. 4 points back but Toronto has a game in hand which they will play this afternoon in WBS. The difference between finishing 3rd and 4th is playing Rochester in the first round (they are 3-0 against the Americans and 1-3 against the Crunch).

Yes, but the defence could very well be bolstered by some combination of Wolanin, Jaros, Lajoie while Balcers would likely be added to the AHL lineup as well. O'Brien always seems to contribute and Rodewald is quietly having a really good season down there. I think they can pretty much take on anyone assuming they make it in

233Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They are certainly a stronger team now than they were on the first half. I'd like to see Wolanin and Brannstrom there for the playoff run but one of them is probably staying in Ottawa. Until the trust season is done. Balcers should be there as well. Wonder which ones will get the call for the World's.

234Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:38 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:They are certainly a stronger team now than they were on the first half. I'd like to see Wolanin and Brannstrom there for the playoff run but one of them is probably staying in Ottawa. Until the trust season is done. Balcers should be there as well.  Wonder which ones will get the call for the World's.

Your post made me curious so I looked it up the Regular season for the NFL ends April 6th 7th weekend and the AHL regular season ends the 13th 14th weekend with Belleville Playing both those days

235Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Big game tonight as Belleville is playing Utica. From what I read the Ottawa sens have just enough healthy bodies on their 3 game road trip so not to mess with Bellevilles playoff chances

236Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:32 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Big game tonight as Belleville is playing Utica. From what I read the Ottawa sens have just enough healthy bodies on their 3 game road trip so not to mess with Bellevilles playoff chances

...or the big club is trying to save money Facepalm

237Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:33 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hobiesens wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Big game tonight as Belleville is playing Utica. From what I read the Ottawa sens have just enough healthy bodies on their 3 game road trip so not to mess with Bellevilles playoff chances

I definitely get that sentiment, but Ottawa has actually been pretty good this season about carrying an extra player or two, especially on road trips.

238Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hobiesens wrote:

Laugh1

239Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big win. Utica has literally imploded. They were ahead of both the Sens and Marlies aft one point.

240Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hogberg appeared to be a major player tonight. Same with Faulk.

241Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:34 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Does anyone have our current Win VS loss record since the new year? I feel like this team is going to make a lot of noise in the post season. Mann coaching himself into the Ottawa job. I wish we had another one year stop gap so he could stay one more year in Belleville. The timing isn’t optimal.

Also, who are we likely facing in the payoff? I’m not familiar on how the framework for match ups work in the AHL

242Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:12 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They sit in 4th, 6 behind the Marlies. Likely playing the top team, which is Syracuse.

243Belleville Sens Talk - Page 16 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:34 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I feel like they could do well in the playoffs but I know nothing about other teams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum