GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 28]

316Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Got one more period to make it happen. Would be sad to make it all the way to the final game and flub it.

317Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:19 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'd have to look at the stats, but batherson really seemed to stumble down the stretch. What a shame

318Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:23 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well in true senators fashion the Belleville Sens have flubbed it. Guess this shows they are culturally ready for the big club.

319Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I caught most of the third on YouTube (surprised they didn't take it down because that's a clear copyright violation). B-Sens looked very slow. Ran out of steam, it seems. If Cleveland loses it regulation and they back into the post season they won't be around for very long.

320Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No post season. Work on that golf swing guys!

321Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good effort, but the BSens come up just short. Comfort

They really did look like they just ran out of gas. The offense really dried up over the past several games.

322Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed May 08, 2019 12:12 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Anyone know the status of Josh Norris and why he has not been signed? Is it because he is injured or has not declared himself eligible for the NHL?

323Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed May 08, 2019 12:20 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

B-Sens should have some firepower next year. Chlapik, Formenton, Brown, Brannstrom, Norris, Abramov, Veronneau, (and Lajoie?) all starting in the minors with Gustavsson and D'Accord fighting it out in nets. Splash in Luchuk, Rodewald, Archibald, etc and you have the makings of a pretty dynamic team to start the year.

Did others join the team from the NCAA?

324Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed May 08, 2019 3:01 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Anyone know the status of Josh Norris and why he has not been signed? Is it because he is injured or has not declared himself eligible for the NHL?

He can be signed at any point between now and camp. He was injured and it looks like he just got back on the ice.

325Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed May 08, 2019 3:52 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:B-Sens should have some firepower next year. Chlapik, Formenton, Brown, Brannstrom, Norris, Abramov, Veronneau, (and Lajoie?) all starting in the minors with Gustavsson and D'Accord fighting it out in nets. Splash in Luchuk, Rodewald, Archibald, etc and you have the makings of a pretty dynamic team to start the year.

Did others join the team from the NCAA?

Yeah, that’s a decent squad. I imagine(and agree) that batherson starts in Ottawa. I imagine maybe Brannstrom and chlapik might push for a spot in Ottawa also. Some might argue Brown will also but I want to see how quick he got. Start of camp last year he just wasn’t there. I haven’t watched much of Belleville this year so I don’t have an idea of where he’s at on that level.

326Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue May 28, 2019 9:00 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

B-Sens lineup could be lethal next season:

Abramov-Brown-Batherson
Formenton-Chlapik-Veronneau
Parker-Norris-Beaudin
Gruden-Luchuk-Sturtz

Brannstrom-XXXXX
Lajoie-XXXX
Alsing-XXXXX

Gustavsson
D'Accord

327Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue May 28, 2019 9:22 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Not really part of this Belleville thread, but if Abramov is still in NA for the 20-21 season, I will be surprised. I’m not a fan of his.

328Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue May 28, 2019 9:23 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:B-Sens lineup could be lethal next season:

Abramov-Brown-Batherson
Parker-Norris-Beaudin
Gruden-Luchuk-Sturtz

Brannstrom-XXXXX
Lajoie-XXXX
Alsing-XXXXX

Gustavsson
D'Accord

IMO a few of those guys will be in the NHL but it should be a good team.

329Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue May 28, 2019 8:16 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:B-Sens lineup could be lethal next season:

Abramov-Brown-Batherson
Parker-Norris-Beaudin
Gruden-Luchuk-Sturtz

Brannstrom-XXXXX
Lajoie-XXXX
Alsing-XXXXX

Gustavsson
D'Accord

IMO a few of those guys will be in the NHL but it should be a good team.

I agree yes. But maybe not right away. Ottawa has a cap floor to reach which means they're likely to retain a lot of their NHL roster.

330Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:26 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Given where they are in ticket sales I'm pretty sure Brannstrom will be given a very long leash to make it in Ottawa. The goal will not be to win games but to improve.

331Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Englund resigns one year two way. I thought he might bolt back to Sweden. Good news. Might get a couple of call ups.

332Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:07 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big W for Belleville tonight despite their lineup being ravaged by Ottawa and injuries. Norris, Brannstrom, Logan Brown all looking good down there.

333Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:44 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Norris now leading all rookies in scoring and is ranked #1 in goals. Formenton ranked #2 in goals and #6 in scoring.

Meanwhile Brown and Brannstrom are scoring at 1.33 points per game . All positive signs . These guys need to find a way to translate this at the NHL level

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum