GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 28]

241Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:34 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Does anyone have our current Win VS loss record since the new year? I feel like this team is going to make a lot of noise in the post season. Mann coaching himself into the Ottawa job. I wish we had another one year stop gap so he could stay one more year in Belleville. The timing isn’t optimal.

Also, who are we likely facing in the payoff? I’m not familiar on how the framework for match ups work in the AHL

242Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:12 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

They sit in 4th, 6 behind the Marlies. Likely playing the top team, which is Syracuse.

243Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:34 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I feel like they could do well in the playoffs but I know nothing about other teams.

244Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:10 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:Does anyone have our current Win VS loss record since the new year? I feel like this team is going to make a lot of noise in the post season. Mann coaching himself into the Ottawa job. I wish we had another one year stop gap so he could stay one more year in Belleville. The timing isn’t optimal.

Also, who are we likely facing in the payoff? I’m not familiar on how the framework for match ups work in the AHL

Why not let Crawford have a year and then move Mann into the position in 2020. Unless Mann gets other offers, which is possible, I doubt he would leave.

245Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I really don't see Crawford being here after this season.  A clean slate with a new coach is the way to go, I think.  Mann is as good a candidate as any, and would likely be relatively easy on Eugene's credit card.

Also, a huge W last night for the BSens over Utica. I watched this game...Utica tied the game at 1 in the 3rd period, but then Justin Falk scored late for the good guys to get them the regulation victory.

It's fun watching a team that really competes so hard. They are constantly pressuring the opposition when they don't have the puck. Also, Hogberg played great (again).

246Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:53 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

6 points up on Utica same games played and 6 point up on Cleveland but they have 2 games in hand

247Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I really don't see Crawford being here after this season.  A clean slate with a new coach is the way to go, I think.  Mann is as good a candidate as any, and would likely be relatively easy on Eugene's credit card.

Also, a huge W last night for the BSens over Utica.  I watched this game...Utica tied the game at 1 in the 3rd period, but then Justin Falk scored late for the good guys to get them the regulation victory.

It's fun watching a team that really competes so hard.  They are constantly pressuring the opposition when they don't have the puck.  Also, Hogberg played great (again).  

I guess. I don't see how another year of Mann helping develop hurts, but then again he'll have Brown and Batherson and Paul etc. to work with in Ottawa.

248Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:41 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I really don't see Crawford being here after this season.  A clean slate with a new coach is the way to go, I think.  Mann is as good a candidate as any, and would likely be relatively easy on Eugene's credit card.

Also, a huge W last night for the BSens over Utica.  I watched this game...Utica tied the game at 1 in the 3rd period, but then Justin Falk scored late for the good guys to get them the regulation victory.

It's fun watching a team that really competes so hard.  They are constantly pressuring the opposition when they don't have the puck.  Also, Hogberg played great (again).  

I guess.  I don't see how another year of Mann helping develop hurts, but then again he'll have Brown and Batherson and Paul etc. to work with in Ottawa.
I know Dorion is wishy washy but he’ll look the fool again if he gives Crawford a one year contract after coming out and saying all that was needed for a coach saying they’d look at 30 candidates and whatever.

They are not hiring a guy to fire.

249Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:20 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The only way Crawford would've had even a chance at the coaching job beyond this season is if he somehow won the vast majority of the games remaining. It just ain't happening.

250Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:32 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:The only way Crawford would've had even a chance at the coaching job beyond this season is if he somehow won the vast majority of the games remaining.  It just ain't happening.

Oh he’s gone.

I think odds are Trent is our next coach. If he isn’t, some other opportunity will come for him and we’ll have two vacancies instead of one.

251Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think this is a real audition for Crawford. And Dorion has already publicly said what he had to do and how he needed to coach. I think there is a good chance he winds up back on a one year deal.

252Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:06 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I think this is a real audition for Crawford. And Dorion has already publicly said what he had to do and how he needed to coach.  I think there is a good chance he winds up back on a one year deal.
Care to make a bet? Sarcasm

253Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Danger, Will Robinson!

Cleveland and Utica closer to within 4. Cleveland hold 2 games in hand.

254Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:54 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cleveland just 2 back, now, still have 2 games in hand.

255Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:48 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They wont let the next game slip away, especially with Brannstrom going back

256Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Those back to back losses a couple weeks ago against Cleveland might come back to bite them

257Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:42 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cleveland won yesterday, so now they're tied with the BSens with one game in hand. Next game is Wednesday against Syracuse.

258Belleville Sens Talk - Page 17 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:05 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Please, no more D injuries on either Senators team. And can we swap JOB and Balcers?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum