GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 28]

31Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:10 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Didn't realize the Checkers were good. Tops in the Atlantic, good. Certainly didn't show that last night.

32Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:11 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Two games in two nights between the same two teams and in the same arena? AHL is weird.

33Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:00 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Gustavsson had another good game. They were completely outplayed but almost stole a win (Checkers scored tying goal with the goalie pulled them won in the shootout).

34Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:35 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh my Gus.

https://twitter.com/BellevilleSens/status/1069281613790498819

35Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Save of the year Smile

36Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In only his second game.

37Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:26 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy cow.

38Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:40 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:In only his second game.

No , wrong goalie

39Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, right, sorry.

He had a rough start but he is slowly coming around.

40Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Chlapik with a fractured foot 4-6 weeks out.

41Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That absolutely sucks for him

42Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Damn.

Well, it's not like Dorion was going to call him up - not while there's guys like Paul still around, and front NHLers left to sign.

43Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dorion apparently was very against having White in the NHL last year, wanted him to spend the entire time maturing in the AHL and he was right, so I guess we won't be seeing Brown, even though that's what we need right now.

44Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:32 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Dorion apparently was very against having White in the NHL last year, wanted him to spend the entire time maturing in the AHL and he was right, so I guess we won't be seeing Brown, even though that's what we need right now.

Im fine with that.

It’s not like we’re competing or anything. Put him in the best environment for his development. It’s not like he had many full seasons in junior. Lots of room to develop.

The only thing we’re competing for is not winning the draft lottery.

45Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:50 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Dorion apparently was very against having White in the NHL last year, wanted him to spend the entire time maturing in the AHL and he was right, so I guess we won't be seeing Brown, even though that's what we need right now.

Im fine with that.

It’s not like we’re competing or anything. Put him in the best environment for his development. It’s not like he had many full seasons in junior. Lots of room to develop.

The only thing we’re competing for is not winning the draft lottery.

We're one hot streak away from the wildcard. Don't forget, this league has changed.

46Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hogberg has a 1.78 GAA!

47Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, but 4 games only

48Belleville Sens Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:13 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

As I said years ago, Hogburglar is the man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum