GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off Season Rumours

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hoags
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
spader
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 50]

391Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:18 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
of course they could use lazar but i don't think it's a huge need that you lose a big trade chip like eberle. eberle can net you a top 4 dman

It sure hasn't thus far though.  Maybe eventually someone will bite, but even Anaheim doesn't have the cap to make a transaction like that happen - or if they do, they'll have to get very creative.
I wouldn't dismiss a transaction between Edmonton and Ottawa at one point, especially with chichi's link to Ottawa but I doubt that this will be the first domino to fall for them. I also doubt they move lazar. At least not for another year or two.

It might not happen at all, they might opt to move RNH for a D-man, but I wouldn't put it past Chia to get rid of all the core losers they have.

392Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:42 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeBrun saying Lucic is open to the idea of signing with Edmonton.

393Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:02 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lol, Radulov apparently wants 2 years at 7.5 million per

394Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Lol, Radulov apparently wants 2 years at 7.5 million per

Omg! Laughing3
That's not happening. Is he delusional? Bebye! Stay in the khl.
What a loser

395Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:LeBrun saying Lucic is open to the idea of signing with Edmonton.
I thought he was working out a deal with LA?
bargaining tactics

396Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:LeBrun saying Lucic is open to the idea of signing with Edmonton.
I thought he was working out a deal with LA?
bargaining tactics

I don't see a scenario where LA can afford him.

397Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:09 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That fat loser would be lucky to get that over two years

398Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:

That fat loser would be lucky to get that over two years

When I first saw the tweet, I thought it was for 2 years and I thought, boy, I dunno if I'd want to invest 7.5 million in this guy lol.

Detroit is apparently down to pay him 4 million for 1 year, doesn't he understand that he needs to earn the 2nd year? Bizarre stuff.

Also, Detroit is apparently very excited to talk to Stamkos on July 1.

Dreger: "The Detroit #RedWings are most definitely looking at Steven Stamkos as an unrestricted free agent option." #TBLightning wrote:

399Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:29 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

R.I.P Cassius "Ali" Clay. "The Greatest"

400Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:29 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any "Off Season Rumours" regarding the Ottawa Sens?

401Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:55 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hearing Murray is all in at the legion sauna

402Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:49 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Any "Off Season Rumours" regarding the Ottawa Sens?

Steve stumpy Thomas isn't coming back as an assistant coach in Tampa. I hear we're  going to sign him on a PTO and see if he can carry us to the Promise Land.

403Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:11 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I found this somewhat interesting:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/nhl-trade-free-agent-rights-draft-pick-boyle-niemi-varlamov-ehrhoff-gonchar-ufa-rfa-stamkos/

Specifically, this paragraph:

"For a marquee UFA like Stamkos, only the team that holds his rights at the most recent trade deadline can re-sign him to an eight-year contract, so the temptation of an extra year is a non-factor in acquiring negotiating rights. (An aside: Tampa can only offer Stamkos eight years up until June 30. If he tests the market and opts to stick with the Lightning on July 1 or later, the maximum term he can get is seven years, same with any other club.)"

So the only team that could give Stamkos that eighth contract year is Tampa, and only before July 1st.

404Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Interesting...and TB won't do it, so that's that.

405Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:31 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is today the day we start to see the tumbling of trade dominoes across the NHL? We shall see.

406Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:48 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I doubt it, don't they usually wait until after the Cup Finals? Or even to the draft?

407Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:58 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:I doubt it, don't they usually wait until after the Cup Finals?  Or even to the draft?

Usually? Perhaps. This is an unusual off-season though.

408Off Season Rumours - Page 27 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:50 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I doubt it, don't they usually wait until after the Cup Finals?  Or even to the draft?

Usually? Perhaps. This is an unusual off-season though.

Definitely. I wonder if they'll wait until the league announces the expansion timeline. That will make a big difference.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum