GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Off Season Rumours

+12
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hoags
DefenceWinsChampionships
Ev
spader
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 50]

556Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:55 am

spader

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Well, we're almost at the draft, and then with the expansion draft next off-season, teams have lots of reasons to make some deals!!!

Let's hope the Senators are in on several, if not all, deals.

According to BG, Sens not looking to move up in the draft, not looking for a top-6 (has that ever happened before?), looking to add a D.

557Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:37 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Well, we're almost at the draft, and then with the expansion draft next off-season, teams have lots of reasons to make some deals!!!

According to BG, Sens not looking to move up in the draft, not looking for a top-6 (has that ever happened before?), looking to add a D.
BG?

Well if they are looking for a Dman there very well could be a good one fall down to them. I do wish we could get a forward, especially if someone special drops down to us.

I really wish I could watch the draft. What time does it start at? I'm gonna be in NYC, I've got 5$ a day roaming so technically I should stay in touch with what happens. Guess Twitter is my best bet? Does anyone have an account that usually posts any and every move and trades? TSN I guess?

558Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:09 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I really think the name that isn't out there that has a good chance of moving is Dubinsky

559Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:11 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

BG?

Well if they are looking for a Dman there very well could be a good one fall down to them. I do wish we could get a forward, especially if someone special drops down to us.

I really wish I could watch the draft. What time does it start at? I'm gonna be in NYC, I've got 5$ a day roaming so technically I should stay in touch with what happens. Guess Twitter is my best bet? Does anyone have an account that usually posts any and every move and trades? TSN I guess?

If you follow Bobby Mac, Dreger, and Craig Button on Twitter, that should cover you for the draft.

BG is Bruce Garrioch...also not a bad follow on Twitter.

560Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:35 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

BG?

If you follow Bobby Mac, Dreger, and Craig Button on Twitter, that should cover you for the draft.

I too think we should be drafting a forward. Our defensive core (Methot, Ceci, Karlsson, Phaneuf, Chabot) will all be here for another 4+ years. Why draft a D-man now? Our offensive depth (especially LW) is terribly weak. That should be our area of focus.

561Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're probably happy with the progress of Perron, White, Paul, Dzingel etc. Personally is go with Jost or Chychum or whatever his name is, but I don't profess to know much about these kids.

562Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
spader wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

BG?

I too think we should be drafting a forward. Our defensive core (Methot, Ceci, Karlsson, Phaneuf, Chabot) will all be here for another 4+ years. Why draft a D-man now? Our offensive depth (especially LW) is terribly weak. That should be our area of focus.
Maybe he meant as far as addition to the team now and not who we draft.

I really hope we can have a resolution to the Hoffman saga soon. Because between him and an oft injured MacArthur that LW top 6 side is no guarantee. Keep waiting for Puempel to take the next step but will he? No guarantees.

563Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The trade winds are blowing according the a couple of gus, mirtle and mguire

564Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:The trade winds are blowing according the a couple of gus, mirtle and mguire
Names?

565Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:The trade winds are blowing according the a couple of gus, mirtle and mguire
Names?

They both reference the Rangers, that's all.

566Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:57 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Here it is:

TRADE: THE #COYOTES SEND PROSPECT MAXIM LETUNOV AND A 2017 SIXTH-ROUNDER TO SAN JOSE FOR 2016 FOURTH-ROUNDER AND 2017 THIRD-ROUNDER.

— CHRIS JOHNSTON (@REPORTERCHRIS)

567Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:03 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ahhhhh!

568Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The game is afoot, friends.

569Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh!

570Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nashville acquires a 3rd rounder for Vesey

Ahhhhh!

571Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:27 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

This is confusing. Ppl are breaking trades in this thread and the General hockey thread. We need order! :help:

572Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:This is confusing.  Ppl are breaking trades in this thread and the General hockey thread.  We need order! :help:

Yet no one posted the Frederik Andersen to Leaves trade in ANY thread.

573Off Season Rumours - Page 38 Empty Re: Off Season Rumours Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:49 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:This is confusing.  Ppl are breaking trades in this thread and the General hockey thread.  We need order! :help:

Yet no one posted the Frederik Andersen to Leaves trade in ANY thread.

What's that you say?

Michallica wrote:
spader wrote:Vesey's rights traded to Buffalo for a 3rd. His agent also reps Eichel.

Oh great.  Now that datsyuk is leaving, Buffalo is sure to become Pierre Mcguire's new favorite team.  

Part of me wonders if this kid would have have any kind of hooplah if his dad wasn't working for the leafs...

Also Fredrik 'Vezina in 2017' Andersen traded to the leafs for 30th overall and 2nd rounder in 2017

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum