GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015

+14
DefenceWinsChampionships
rooneypoo
Cap'n Clutch
spader
Oglethorpe
wprager
LeCaptain
tim1_2
dennycrane
Ev
PTFlea
NEELY
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 58]

61Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:46 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:What's the latest trade scuttlebutt ?

Well, Dreger updated his probabilities of Leafs players being traded. More to come, I'm sure.

62Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:59 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:I'm diggin' the BONANZA representation.

I actually tried to put a cowboy hat on top of Fett's helmet but Word was not up to the task.  Apparently there is no option to crop to a hand drawn shape, and cropping to a predefined shape is quite limited (like you can't even rotate the shape to better suit your purposes).  

I know Word is not Photoshop, but this is the first time it failed me.

EDIT: How could I doubt Word. It was just a matter of finding a better fit.

63Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:29 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I'm diggin' the BONANZA representation.

I actually tried to put a cowboy hat on top of Fett's helmet but Word was not up to the task.  Apparently there is no option to crop to a hand drawn shape, and cropping to a predefined shape is quite limited (like you can't even rotate the shape to better suit your purposes).  

I know Word is not Photoshop, but this is the first time it failed me.

EDIT: How could I doubt Word.  It was just a matter of finding a better fit.

If you hadn't said anything, I'd have sworn it was Little Joe Cartwright himself!!! Nice work.

64Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:52 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Prags is a Word ninja.

65Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I left the little antenna in, couldn't be bothered to crop it out. I think it kinda looks better with it.

66Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Curtis Glencross is popping up more and more in trade rumours. Dale Tallon reportedly intends to move out some veterans. Soupy to Ottawa?!?!?!? Ahhhhh!

67Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Stewart not at Sabres practice. #Swirmholios

68Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:09 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Stewart not  at Sabres practice. #Swirmholios

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

69Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Curtis Glencross is popping up more and more in trade rumours. Dale Tallon reportedly intends to move out some veterans. Soupy to Ottawa?!?!?!? Ahhhhh!

Both of those guys would look good in Ottawa. Glencross is a ufa though, I think.

70Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

9 scouts at the game this aft, representing 7 teams: Buffalo, Calgary, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, NY Rangers, Tampa.

71Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:27 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Franson and Santorelli for Jokinen, Leipsic, 1st

Always pisses me off when Toronto makes a good trade.

72Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:29 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If they do trade Methot the market has been set.

73Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:27 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Will end up being 1st/Leipsic/5th rd pick in about a couple of weeks

74Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:31 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

That's a pretty good haul for 2 guys that were not reigning and they basically got for free in the past. That's a good move for Toronto.

75Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

I am now pulling for Nashville to come out of the west.

76Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:17 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:Franson and Santorelli for Jokinen, Leipsic, 1st

That's a good trade? Jokinen is a salary dump, Leipsic is completely unproven. That 1st rounder is almost a 2nd rounder. I know that Nonis had his hands tied (both players are pending UFAs) and perhaps that's the best deal he could get. Surprised he's even allowed to make moves because I honestly though he'd be gone sooner rather than later.

77Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:20 pm

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:Franson and Santorelli for Jokinen, Leipsic, 1st

That's a good trade?  Jokinen is a salary dump, Leipsic is completely unproven.  That 1st rounder is almost a 2nd rounder.    I know that Nonis had his hands tied (both players are pending UFAs) and perhaps that's the best deal he could get.  Surprised he's even allowed to make moves because I honestly though he'd be gone sooner rather than later.
By definition prospects are unproven, other wise they would no longer be prospects.

78Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 - Page 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline BONANZA 2015 Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:22 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oglethorpe wrote:I am now pulling for Nashville to come out of the west.

Pretty safe bet even before the trade.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 58]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum