GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA!

+35
pegsensfan
Number Twenty Nine
sens4win
SensGirl11
The Montagoose
garblar
Hockeyhero22000
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
beerandsens
Sens4thecup
Flo The Action
Phoenix30
BigRig
caissie_1
The Silfer Server
strachattack
rooneypoo
wprager
KidKarlsson
Urkie
SDH89
SensHulk
ddt
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
LeCaptain
asq2
TheAvatar
dennycrane
M_Christopher
Riprock
PKC
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
39 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

1TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Let's try to put all the rumours in here. Obviously, when something actually happens, we'll make a thread for it.

2TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lehtonen to STL or DAL, Kovy gone soon

680TheFan (atlanta) Kincade reporting

http://twitter.com/JohnKincade

I also feel confident in reporting that goaltender Kari Lehtonen will be traded before the deadline. I am hearing Dallas and St. Louis
about 4 hours ago from web

Attention NHL fans; I can assure you that Ilya Kovalchuk is leaving the Atlanta Thrashers. He will be traded sooner than later.
about 4 hours ago from web

3TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:40 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Can I reply with these TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! 235689 TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! 805406 from time to time?

4TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:41 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Can I reply with these TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! 235689 TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! 805406 from time to time?

Kermit

5TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:59 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Firesale in Atlanta when they are a point out of the playoffs? Weird.

I saw Dreger post that the fire sale has begin in Edmonton. They are talking trade with anyone who'll listen.

Personally I'd like to know what it'll take to get Penner in a Sens jersey.

6TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:Firesale in Atlanta when they are a point out of the playoffs? Weird.

I saw Dreger post that the fire sale has begin in Edmonton. They are talking trade with anyone who'll listen.

It'll take dozens of asian school-aged children and hundreds of yards of fabric to fashion such a garment.

7TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

A couple of Slim-fasts? Sarcasm

8TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:09 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

It'll take dozens of asian school-aged children and hundreds of yards of fabric to fashion such a garment.

Noted.

9TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They don't need Mr.Glass himself Lehtonen anymore, IMO if they can get a prospect or a pick, then do it.

10TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Where's the league intervention vetoing a Kovalchuk trade? Huh?

11TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Laughing3 Oh Dung...

12TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Where's the league intervention vetoing a Kovalchuk trade? Huh?

What do you mean?

13TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:A couple of Slim-fasts? Sarcasm

Haha, I was gonna say an XL.

14TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:21 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

With the deadline blogs and other deadline coverage popping up everywhere it seems to me the consensus deadline is the 12th of February. Should be an uneventful Tradecentre this year.

15TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Empty Re: TRADE DEADLINE BONANZA! Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:56 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:With the deadline blogs and other deadline coverage popping up everywhere it seems to me the consensus deadline is the 12th of February. Should be an uneventful Tradecentre this year.

Bet you Kovalchuk goes on deadline day.....

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum