GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Wings @ Sens@ Capitals - Right &^%&% NOW!

+5
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Now!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

1-1 after 20. Hoffman scores his 11th, chipping a rebound of a Borowiecki point shot (I think Zibanejad may have tipped on the way in) over Howard. Abdelkader ties it up with about 15 seconds left in the period. Sucks!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Zibanejad line is clicking. If Zibanejad had played like this in the first 15 games, who knows, we might be in a playoff spot.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lost the main tv to the kids, the upstairs one to the wife. Fired up my FibeTV app but the CBC station they have in the grid is the Toronto one, which has the Sens game blacked out. Aargh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I guess I have to watch Canada/Germany.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I hear MacArthur scored. Meanwhile I was watching Lazar getting one on the powerplay for Team Canada on the tablet.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Borocop takes a penalty, 3 seconds later Zetterberg ties it up.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Trade imminent?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nyquist wins it in OT.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Trade imminent?

Are you sure you need that question mark at the end?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Should we take bets on how high we will pick in this Draft?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Last 2 games is pretty much the reason why we deserve a top 5 pick

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Also, Karlsson better be coached hard because this season he's one of the worst turnover machine in the entire league.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's been bad this year, period. At least relative to what he can do.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Karlsson had a couple brain farts on the PP.

Ceci is awesome. A real good all around d-man.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum