GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #3: Sens @ Wings, Oct 17, 2016, 7:30pm

+4
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
PTFlea
tim1_2
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's possible we could see Puempel, Chabot, and/or Hammond play tonight.

Hoffman-turris-stone
Smith-brassard-ryan
Dzingel-pageau-pyatt
Puempel-kelly-neil

Methot-karlsson
Phaneuf-ceci
Boro-wideman

Hammond

Last edited by tim1_2 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No Franzen and probably no Kronwall is a positive.   Winable game.

Would be a game to play Hammond, though I'd leave Chabot for Arizona.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:No Franzen and probably no Kronwall is a positive.   Winable game.

I think Boucher said we could be seeing him in a few games.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:It's possible we could see Puempel, Chabot, and/or Hammond play tonight.

Unjustified. After our last game the bottom six looked pretty good. Only replacement I would make would be to take Boro out.
Pyatt, Varone, Dzingel earned their ice-time tonight.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:No Franzen and probably no Kronwall is a positive.   Winable game.

I think Boucher said we could be seeing him in a few games.

I agree that the Arizona game would make the most sense. 5 rookies + Duclair and Domi. It would be nice for Chabot to play against some of his teammates and opponents from junior to push his progress along.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:It's possible we could see Puempel, Chabot, and/or Hammond play tonight.

Unjustified. After our last game the bottom six looked pretty good. Only replacement I would make would be to take Boro out.
Pyatt, Varone, Dzingel earned their ice-time tonight.

I agree that Puempel shouldn't be getting into the lineup at the expense of one of the guys you mentioned, but Boucher already said we'd see Puempel and Chabot in one of these next two games.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TONIGHT?!?!?!?!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I wouldn't mind seeing Hammond after the mediocre showing from Anderson thus far. The Sens won those two games in spite of Anderson's performance not because of it.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I can't believe I, of all people, will defend Anderson. He was a little rusty in game one, which was understandable. And there was one goal against the Habs he probably wants back. But I don't know if it's fair to say they won despite him. Has he been "The One"? No. But it's only 2 games in and he is 2-0. Come on.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I wouldn't play Chabot in his first game on the road. Do this against Arizona where you have the last change.

This will be the last home opener at The Joe. So expect longer opening ceremonies and pad your recordings accordingly. I hate it when the home team has some "special" thing going on, but Detroit is 0-2 with a good reason. The Sens will be coming in on a full 2 days' rest and don't have any good excuses for not winning this one easily.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:

TONIGHT?!?!?!?!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Tonight. Whoah-oh.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Keep in mind Anderson didn't have much of a preseason. Yeah, he's let in a couple he'd probably like to have back, but he's also made some big saves at important times. And he closed the door in the shootout against Montreal, so that's awesome.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Keep in mind Anderson didn't have much of a preseason. Yeah, he's let in a couple he'd probably like to have back, but he's also made some big saves at important times. And he closed the door in the shootout against Montreal, so that's awesome.

Well said. Greg Anderson is just going to get better and better as he gets more games under his belt.

I'd like to see us soften the Wings up in the early minutes with some devastating checks and then proceed to embarrass them on the scoreboard.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anderson has been solid for the most part.  A couple of stinkers,  but it's early

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Anderson has been solid for the most part.  A couple of stinkers,  but it's early

He'll rest tonight in favour of the Hamburglar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum