GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 52]

766What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 52 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:00 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I finished up Jack Ryan. It was short and kept its focus pretty well. I enjoyed it.

I'm going through Castle Rock currently...that's the one set in the Stephen King universe, mainly focussing on events around the Shawshank Prison.

I'm not entirely sure what the hell is going on, but it's been OK so far.

767What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 52 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:18 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

In not going to spoil it for you but they lost me about 3 episodes from the end. I think I completely missed the point of what they were trying to show and just got confused. The last episode is still on the PVR but I already read a couple recaps and don't really need to watch it.

It's an anthology show, by the way. S2 will feature a new story line with new characters.

768What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 52 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:05 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I'm not totally sold on what's going on in Castle Rock. I'll finish the season, though.

769What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 52 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:42 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Started watching Mozart in the Jungle, last night. Pretty good.

770What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 52 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Two nights in a row I got a little over 4 hours of sleep because of Mozart in the Jungle. It's like potato chips -- you can't have just one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum