GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 52]

736What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:18 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

So how was The Humanity Bureau, Tim?

737What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:03 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Watched the first three or four episodes of Ozark on Netflix.  Right up my alley...really like it.  Kind of got a bit of a Breaking Bad vibe to it.

Yeah the ozark is really good. Can’t wait for the next season

Just saw Natalie Portman’s new movie Annihilation. Really good also. Amazing décors and very new take on the Alien genre.

738What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:42 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Started watching Lost in Space. Pretty big budget. Hope they didn't skimp on the writing.

739What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:37 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Started watching Lost in Space. Pretty big budget. Hope they didn't skimp on the writing.  

I’m starting it tonight. High hopes!

740What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:38 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It’s pretty crazy how big netflix has gotten in the last 10years. IMO they are the best content providers after HBO.

741What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:52 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's not bad but the writing could be tighter. They crash land on top of a glacier and their ship sinks into a pool of melted ice. I'm not even sure such a thing is possible. If there's direct sunlight to melt the ice it would melt everywhere, not form a pine with sides. And then at some later point in time as they are trying to melt the ice to get their daughter out it starts to rain. As they are frantically scoping out the train water out of the hole they were making to get her out temperatures drop rapidly causing everything to freeze solid again. Except for the rain. So the air is cold enough to flash freeze a puddle (it's certainly not getting frozen from below) but it's still raining?

742What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:53 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Also as something else noticed, the altimeter display and the computer voice are in different units (meters/feet).

743What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:35 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:So how was The Humanity Bureau, Tim?

Wut?

744What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:

Wut?

https://twitter.com/TimHarcoff/status/985193284493561856

745What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:44 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Wut?

https://twitter.com/TimHarcoff/status/985193284493561856

LOL. I forgot about that as soon as I was finished looking at it on Flixster. I did watch "The Crazies" on Netflix. Timothy Olyphant and some others...small town, crazy virus outbreak making people get The Crazies. It's several years old...pretty good. I think I had seen it once before but couldn't remember exactly.

746What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:26 am

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I’m finally watching The Office. Will Pam and Jim ever bang? I’m halfway through Season 2.

747What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:38 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:I’m finally watching The Office. Will Pam and Jim ever bang? I’m halfway through Season 2.

I don't like spoilers, so I won't tell you that. What I will tell you is to stop watching after Steve Carell leaves.

748What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

He leaves? Why? What? How?

749What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:28 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Uhhhh, had never heard of this show until a few minutes ago, but SIGN ME UP:

https://tv.avclub.com/the-terrors-fatal-voyage-gets-off-to-a-promising-start-1824097806

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_terror/

750What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I wish Jim and Pam would just get back to the way they used to be, but add in dating and banging. I don’t like their awkwardness right now.

751What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:03 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:I wish Jim and Pam would just get back to the way they used to be, but add in dating and banging. I don’t like their awkwardness right now.

The show generally goes downhill over time.

752What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

There was still gold there. Just not as much. You didn't like Robert California?

753What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 50 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:24 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:There was still gold there. Just not as much. You didn't like Robert California?

I don't like James Spader and I really didn't like his character on this show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum