GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What team(s) can you not stand watching?

+12
wprager
shabbs
SDH89
LeCaptain
M_Christopher
TheAvatar
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
SeawaySensFan
SensGirl11
Riprock
Hoags
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1What team(s) can you not stand watching? Empty What team(s) can you not stand watching? Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Of all the teams in the NHL, which teams do you change the channel on when you see them come up?

I know for me it's the NJ Devils, the NY Rangers and the Boston Bruins from the East. Boring as hell. Gag

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Toronto .. especially if the Sens are playing somewhere but they decide to show the Laughs instead ...

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Montreal... or any game featuring Montreal fans - I cannot stand the "Ole" chants, it absolutely irriatets me beyond belief. It is the most idiotic and has absolutely nothing to do with Hockey or French-Canadian heritage. It is a Euopean or Latin-american, "football" aka soccer, chant. And the fans do it wherever they are... Ottawa, Toronto... freaking hate it.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

In order:

New Jersey
New York Rangers
Don't care much for St. Louis or Nashville or Dallas.
Then Boston

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I really don't care for any games unless Ottawa is playing but New Jersey even spoils an Ottawa game somewhat.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

They totally spoil our games. I can't stand watching them. Boston spoils our games all the time too, damn them!!!

Rookie
Rookie

I'll watch Toronto play the good teams and see them get lit up. I don't really care for Calgary, New Jersey, Montreal, or Dallas. Being in several hockey pools always helps.

http://www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

New Jersey and Montreal

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

New Jersey
Vancouver
Minnesota

These three almost always produce extremely boring games.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't say Montreal because I enjoy watching them lose. Same with Toronto. Calgary on the other hand is boring as Dung to me. Which is weird because they have pretty good players.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Worst thing ever: Watching MTL winning
Best thing ever: Watching MTL losing (2nd to Sens winning of course)

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Habs
Leafs
Devils
Bruins
Canucks

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Meh... there's no team that I "can't stand watching"... I just can't stand the Sens losing! Heh heh. I love hockey so I'll watch it if I can.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Meh... there's no team that I "can't stand watching"... I just can't stand the Sens losing! Heh heh. I love hockey so I'll watch it if I can.

Ditto, but what about the Devils at the Bruins? How can you watch that?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Meh... there's no team that I "can't stand watching"... I just can't stand the Sens losing! Heh heh. I love hockey so I'll watch it if I can.

Ditto, but what about the Devils at the Bruins? How can you watch that?
Sure it can get boring... but not enough to make me say "I can't stand this" and flip the channel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum