GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 52]

751What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:03 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:I wish Jim and Pam would just get back to the way they used to be, but add in dating and banging. I don’t like their awkwardness right now.

The show generally goes downhill over time.

752What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:21 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

There was still gold there. Just not as much. You didn't like Robert California?

753What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:24 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:There was still gold there. Just not as much. You didn't like Robert California?

I don't like James Spader and I really didn't like his character on this show.

754What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:There was still gold there. Just not as much. You didn't like Robert California?

I don't like James Spader and I really didn't like his character on this show.

BANNED!

755What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Started watching Secret City on Netflix. It's an Australian show starring Anna Torv ("Olivia" from "Fringe"). It's excellent!

756What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just watched an extended preview for a new NBC show called Manifest. A plane disappears in 2013 and reappears 5-1/2 years later. People on the plane experienced some strong turbulence for a short time and nothing else.

I'm a sucker for these kinds of shows. It's in the Monday 10pm spot after The Voice which means the Network is betting heavily on it succeeding.

Premiere is Sep. 25.

757What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:13 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Watching Jack Ryan on Prime right now. I read most of Clancy's books, watched so the movies (except for the latest ones). So I'm a fan. And I was a huge fan of The Office. So I was really looking forward to this one all summer long.

And I'm definitely not disappointed.

758What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:42 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, that new Jack Ryan series is on my list to watch too.

759What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just don't expect this to be at all like the books. Greer is an unlikeable a-hole played by the guy who plays Rachel's dad on Suits. In the books he's Jack's mentor, almost a father figure.

But the show is pretty good.

760What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

has anyone tried NHL.TV with a VPN? can you avoid the blackouts or are they good at detecting VPN's.
maybe they register you from where you're residence is on your credit card?

would love some feedback from someone thats done it.

761What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:10 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If you spend about two minutes on the NHL Streams reddit site, you can figure out how to stream all the games for free....

If you're dead-set on paying for it, I doubt they are good at detecting VPNs, but I don't know for sure.

762What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:15 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:If you spend about two minutes on the NHL Streams reddit site, you can figure out how to stream all the games for free....  

If you're dead-set on paying for it, I doubt they are good at detecting VPNs, but I don't know for sure.

I did the reddit streams last year but too often they would go down or the quality was iffy

763What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:32 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sigh...Look for links on the Reddit NHL Streams page to "LazyMan"....

764What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Started watching "Killing Eve" last night. Pretty good.

765What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Watched the first two episodes of The Marvellous Mrs Maisel. Very good, so far. I can see why they cleaned up at the Emmy's. It's on Prime. You can probably get a 1 month trial for free, so watch that and Jack Ryan. And if you still have time left over they've got the Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts there as well. Watched the George Burns one last night. I used to know most of the routines word for word.

766What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:00 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I finished up Jack Ryan. It was short and kept its focus pretty well. I enjoyed it.

I'm going through Castle Rock currently...that's the one set in the Stephen King universe, mainly focussing on events around the Shawshank Prison.

I'm not entirely sure what the hell is going on, but it's been OK so far.

767What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:18 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In not going to spoil it for you but they lost me about 3 episodes from the end. I think I completely missed the point of what they were trying to show and just got confused. The last episode is still on the PVR but I already read a couple recaps and don't really need to watch it.

It's an anthology show, by the way. S2 will feature a new story line with new characters.

768What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 51 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:05 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I'm not totally sold on what's going on in Castle Rock. I'll finish the season, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum