GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now?

+13
spader
Hoags
Vandelay
TheAvatar
Ev
Flo The Action
NEELY
PTFlea
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
tim1_2
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 52]

691What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Since I'm paying for Amazon Prime I figured I should check out Prime Video.  The Man in High Castle is quite good.

The first season was excellent. The second was a bit of a let down

692What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:33 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle, I might as well watch Man in the High Castle too. Stupid Prime video, couldn't make it work on my phone when I wanted to watch The Wire.

693What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:43 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Someone recently recommend a show on Netflix. What was the show?  (I was hoping it would be in the right thread but I guess not).

Last edited by wprager on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

694What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:46 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That GSP fight last night was incredible. GSP is truly a freak of nature.

695What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:29 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ok, just finished TWD S7 (?) on Netflix. They sure are stretching this Negan story line a little, aren't they. Probably one of the worst seasons yet. Glad we stopped watching so we can catch up in two weeks. I do miss watching The Talking Dead, though.

What should I watch next?

696What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:43 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Ok, just finished TWD S7 (?) on Netflix. They sure are stretching this Negan story line a little, aren't they.  Probably one of the worst seasons yet. Glad we stopped watching so we can catch up in two weeks. I do miss watching The Talking Dead, though.

That unabombers new drama series is pretty good.

697What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll try suggesting that one too the wife. She works with the RCMP so maybe she'll get a second recommendation (she usually loves my suggestions ... when she hears them from another source).

698What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:15 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:Ok, just finished TWD S7 (?) on Netflix. They sure are stretching this Negan story line a little, aren't they.  Probably one of the worst seasons yet. Glad we stopped watching so we can catch up in two weeks. I do miss watching The Talking Dead, though.

That unabombers new drama series is pretty good.

I watched the first episode.  Looked quite good.  Also, the new season of Black Mirror is up on Netflix.

699What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I tried the first episode of S1 and didn't finish it. Then I tried another episode (where they don't talk but just ride exercise bike all the time), that was weird.

I prefer serial shows. Anthologies are usually quite the opposite. I recorded Electric Dreams and only watched the first one, so far.

700What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:06 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So I watched a couple more Unabombers episodes last night. It's pretty great!

701What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:11 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:So I watched a couple more Unabombers episodes last night.  It's pretty great!

Yeah, it’s good. I imagine it’s a one off series?

702What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Couldn't convince her to watch it, at least not last night. When up watching the first couple episodes of Life in Pieces. I watched them earlier, she's only started watching from some of the later ones.

If you liked Modern Family when it was fresh and new, definitely check out Life in Pieces. Not at all similar except for the subject matter being family.

And they often have great guest star or cameos, so watch out for those.

703What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:00 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The new season of black mirror is really really good also. If you haven’t checked it out yet, do yourself a favour

704What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Watched Dunkirk. Amazing, not a typical war movie

Watched The Last Jedi and it was definitely different but I really enjoyed it

705What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Watched Dunkirk. Amazing, not a typical war movie

Watched The Last Jedi and it was definitely different but I really enjoyed it

I think peopl’s expectations for Star Wars aren’t realistic. If every new Star Wars isnt the greatest movie of all time people trash the whole franchise.
Yes episode 1-2-3 are not aging well but these new movies are good. Maybe the new one isn’t great but it’s still better than most films in the genre.

706What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By "episodes 1-2-3" did you mean lV, V and VI or the crock of excrement prequels with Jar-Jar and little Anakin who couldn't act and teenage-angst Anakin who should have just been happy to be with Natalie Portman instead of pining for approval from Jules Winnfield?

707What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:By "episodes 1-2-3" did you mean lV, V and VI or the crock of excrement prequels with Jar-Jar and little Anakin who couldn't act and teenage-angst Anakin who should have just been happy to be with Natalie Portman instead of pining for approval from Jules Winnfield?

No I’m a geek enough that when I say 1-2-3 I mean The titled named 1-2-3 with jar jar and company. Those moves weren’t very good when they came out but I guess we were all happy to get more star wats but now that we’ve gotten more those ones look like the absolute garbage they are.

708What Am I Watching Right now? - Page 47 Empty Re: What Am I Watching Right now? Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:06 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, I remember when 1 came out. I was really looking forward to it. Soooo disappointing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum